GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-Zero Query"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Mon 21/07/03 at 10:32
Regular
Anyone know what the release date for the US version of F-Zero? I'd rather not buy a Jap version when it's released on Thursday...
Sun 27/07/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
O.k, I'm over it now. :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
m.o.t wrote:
> If you find me
> annoying that's your opinion, but your very 'Ill-mannered'

What? I'm ill-mannered for having an opinion and not being afraid to express it?

There's a new one. Bleh.
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:34
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
m.o.t wrote:
> Oh and i find it amazing that you can tell that someone is annoying by
> reading some text and not seeing them in the flesh!

You now dislike me, no? Surely then I could say that you CAN'T dislike me because you've never met me, but fine, I'll rephrase it:

Your internet alias, m.o.t, annoys me. There. Now I'm just saying your 'personality' on this website annoys me. Happy?

> It's like a text
> on a mobile phone, sometimes it sounds annoying or horrible but it
> comes over a different way because the person isn't talking to you

That's probably because texts are full of incomprehensible gibberish.

> if
> you have made your opinion of me because of the way i am writing

Isn't that a given? How else are you supposed to form an opinion of someone on a website other than by reading their messages? So yes, obviously I have made my opinion from reading what you've written.

> (I've
> never once on this forum been horrible,

No, you haven't. It doesn't mean you aren't annoying to some people.

Shock message: In life, some people will dislike you. This may be a huge surprise to you, and you may feel like it's the end of the world, but don't worry, everyone is in the same boat. I know plenty of people who don't like me, do I care? No.

> and never posted stupid things, AND I'M NOT ANNOYING IN
> THE SLIGHTEST)

That's debatable.

End.
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Memo's obviously taken a dislike to you for some reason.

*nods*

> Not sure why, though.

His mannerisms and over-enthusiasm. Just reading most of his posts annoys me. He reminds me of an 11-year-old child, and I don't like children.

> All i perceive is an enthusiastic person will a
> penchant for overuse of punctuation marks.
>
> There was a time when something like that would have caused a cold
> fury to build within me, but these days I say, "live and let
> live."

This has nothing to do with his punctuation, I would dislike him regardless of whether he did it or not, it just seemed like the kind of time to point it out.
Fri 25/07/03 at 11:22
Regular
"Festivus!"
F-Zero does work with freeloader. just some of the text and stuff is missing.
Fri 25/07/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Memo's obviously taken a dislike to you for some reason.

*frowns*

Not sure why, though. All i perceive is an enthusiastic person will a penchant for overuse of punctuation marks.

There was a time when something like that would have caused a cold fury to build within me, but these days I say, "live and let live."

I also say, "Stop living your life by foolish phrases."
Fri 25/07/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Unbeliever wrote:
> I take it you're referring to Memorandum?

Yeah, sorry.
Fri 25/07/03 at 10:47
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Oh and i find it amazing that you can tell that someone is annoying by reading some text and not seeing them in the flesh! It's like a text on a mobile phone, sometimes it sounds annoying or horrible but it comes over a different way because the person isn't talking to you, if you have made your opinion of me because of the way i am writing (I've never once on this forum been horrible, i've always tried to be informative, and never posted stupid things, AND I'M NOT ANNOYING IN THE SLIGHTEST) then i'm gobsmacked. :(
Fri 25/07/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I take it you're referring to Memorandum?
Fri 25/07/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Christ your very deep aren't you?? 'Thus' 'Ill-Informed' you've obviously wasted your time thinking about what to say. If you find me annoying that's your opinion, but your very 'Ill-mannered' :) . Forget it now, i've lost interest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.