GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Say your goodbyes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 11:19
Regular
Dreamcast forum is being removed (and most probably added the to the archive) on Monday morning. Say your tearful goodbyes quickly. Maybe we'll incorporate some of the active (!) threads into the classic consoles forum, as that will now be its spiritual home.

Ta ta
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
"8==="
Never knew it in its prime. But hey it's only a poor man's Nintendo forum anyway. :D
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Oh what a shame, not a bad forum this one. I am still a big fan of the Dreamcast, I own every console out but i still find myself coming back to the DC.
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:46
Keep it, please SR it aint doing any harm...
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:46
This is the reason why i am a member of the SR forums...
I got a dreamcast for my birthday and i was so happy i joined a dreamcast forum...
And that is why i am here now...
Tis, well, twas a good room and still is i think a good console...
Good bye Dreamcast forum, i wont say bye to people because they still post in other rooms too...
We should all gather on monday morning and do a protest type thingy...
Just keep posting in here non stop and see if they can delete it while we are on it still using it...

Anyways why do you need to get rid off it, is it doing anyone any harm...
I hate change...
Wed 23/07/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Whatever!"
R.I.P
Wed 23/07/03 at 13:38
Regular
If we all post lots in here before Monday, maybe Ali will keep it. :cD
Wed 23/07/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Goodbye to a good forum (...well, it was good, once!).

Why can't you just slice it in half and rename the remaining part to just the SEGA forum or something?

I don't see why it ALL has to go when SEGA are still producing games-a-plenty on all-three formats and the GameBoy Advance.

And, of course, there will be Shenmue III from AM2!
Wed 23/07/03 at 08:37
Regular
-waves-
Wed 23/07/03 at 00:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Bye dreamcast forum.

You lasted longer than the console did. Be at peace.
Tue 22/07/03 at 13:30
Regular
Why not rename this the classic consoles forum?

Would save the trouble - mind you, there's so much crap in here "DR3MCVST 1Z DED", etc, that I wouldn't blame anyone for accidentally deleting this from even the archives...

Anyway, I'll give a ceremonial wave to it now and says Auf Wiedersehen to the Dreamcast forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.