GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Say your goodbyes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 11:19
Regular
Dreamcast forum is being removed (and most probably added the to the archive) on Monday morning. Say your tearful goodbyes quickly. Maybe we'll incorporate some of the active (!) threads into the classic consoles forum, as that will now be its spiritual home.

Ta ta
Mon 28/07/03 at 05:39
Regular
Okay...my last ever post in this forum, as in about four hours, it be gone.

CYAAAAAAAAA!
Sun 27/07/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
aww the Sega forum has finally bitten the bullet!

*sniff sniff*

Oh well!

:P
Fri 25/07/03 at 16:45
I say we start a post calles "keep the sega forum" or "save the sega forum"

And we all post why we should keep it, ya know, and stuff...
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:30
Regular
What and reading posts is going to help? Its the fact that no one posts here anymore that matters. It seems pointless keeping a whole forum for the odd 2 - 3 posts a week that it receives. As I said, I get questions missed out frequently in here and the only thread which seems to get replies is the "What Sega game have you played today" thread. Most of the replies in there are about Sega as a developer rather than Sega consoles.

Why can't that just move to classic gaming? Its not really worth fussing about a whole forum for the little that people actually use it.
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:18
Regular
I visit this more often now. I don't necessarily reply...I read...
Fri 25/07/03 at 10:30
Regular
"All about the Beats"
This and the GC are all i visit, EVER!

oh well...

*Waves!*
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:44
Regular
Why bother? Half of these people that have actually replies to this post I haven't seen post in here for over 1 year.

The novelty of them allowing us to keep it will wear off pretty soon afterwards and the forum will be back to its usual one-two posts a week status.

I am all for keeping it if people would willingly post and reply. However I have had a couple of important questions that have been completely ignored for weeks on end.

A great console it was/is however I believe its time to let it go now.
Thu 24/07/03 at 17:35
Have they said anything about us being allowed to keep it???
Thu 24/07/03 at 00:37
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
;(
'
'

How could you put this in a forum with the snes?
Damn you dreamcast haters to hell :)
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:14
Regular
"QPR 1974"
No, you shall say your goodbyes SNUGGLY.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.