GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"www.custom-tees.co.uk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/07/03 at 20:03
Regular
Sorry about the shameless plugging, but hey, at least it's not another videogames retailer...

Anyway, www.custom-tees.co.uk has just launched. You can get any image from your PC put onto a white T-shirt. A mere £8 (including P&P in the UK) for a unique shirt with your choice of image on it. So basically if that sounds good to you, check out the site for more information. Cheers for the support. And don't worry, I won't post this same message in every other forum.
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Still last a fair while, first shirt I made (where I got the idea from) was with WHSmith paper, made that at the end of March this year and it's still okay (been to a few gigs and the Isle of Wight festival weekend wearing it too...) although the images do crack and fade a bit.
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'll take 3 Hi1's and 20 (%)'s
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:42
Regular
"8==="
Memo has some custom smilies he wants on T-shirts...
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Twas WHSmith, yes. How long do you expect the pictures will last on the shirts going by the crapness of Smiths paper?
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hehe, what paper did you get? The WHSmith stuff is pretty poor.
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Naked pictures? Of your mother?
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Strange, today I bought some of that T-shirt transfer paper stuff to make T-shirts for my mate and his girlfriend with pictures of eachother on (to make a cheesy couple even more cheesy). With the left over ones I'm making Mr Feeny, Carlton Banks and Oompa Loompa shirts. Must say that's a good price considering the costs of the paper, shirts and postage/packaging plus the hassel put in to making them. My first one went wrong and I ended up with my mates face on the bottom of my iron...
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:59
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
The shirts are Fruit of the Loom plain white T-Shirts, and I carried out research with various transfers to try and ensure the best quality and most durable heat transfers were used... I should get some photos of the shirts I've made on the site once I get the first shipment of T-Shirts and start making them...
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Sounds bloody genius to me, although I do wonder about the quality of the 'tees'
Thu 24/07/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Sorry about the shameless plugging, but hey, at least it's not another videogames retailer...

Anyway, www.custom-tees.co.uk has just launched. You can get any image from your PC put onto a white T-shirt. A mere £8 (including P&P in the UK) for a unique shirt with your choice of image on it. So basically if that sounds good to you, check out the site for more information. Cheers for the support. And don't worry, I won't post this same message in every other forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.