GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"www.custom-tees.co.uk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/07/03 at 20:03
Regular
Sorry about the shameless plugging, but hey, at least it's not another videogames retailer...

Anyway, www.custom-tees.co.uk has just launched. You can get any image from your PC put onto a white T-shirt. A mere £8 (including P&P in the UK) for a unique shirt with your choice of image on it. So basically if that sounds good to you, check out the site for more information. Cheers for the support. And don't worry, I won't post this same message in every other forum.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Transfers seem to work fine on light colours. One of the one's I did was a kind of cream colour and my brother has used light blue before.

How goes business?
Fri 25/07/03 at 13:27
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Fcuk
is
Siht
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:54
Regular
Cool.

*Shuffles around FCUK logo in paint*
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Gamezfreak - Don't worry, you didn't offend me, I'm just saying, if you feel worried about ordering from the site then fair enough. And no, swearing isn't offensive. Basically, I'll only not print something if it's the kind of thing that's racist/sexist/ any other "ist" word that is in bad taste. Swearing's fine.

Herc - My first batch of shirts are all white. From research it is evident that black shirts would be popular, but these require different (and more expensive) transfers. Research on the best black transfer paper is next on the list. The problem is I'm a little unsure how well the white transfer paper would work on coloured shirts. It should be fine for lighter colours, but I'm not sure about darker colours. Another problem is that if you expand into colours there's so many different coours you could potentially stock and you'd need to either take quite a risk as you don't know what colours to order, or do a lot of research into colour/size combinations would be most popular. Anyway, I seem to have written an essay. If you want to E-mail the [email protected] address and say a colour/size/design and that lot I may be able to order a shirt in for you whenever I order my next batch of shirts...

Cookie Monster - You like Metroid far too much :P
Thu 24/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nothing can beat my custom Metroid t-shirt.

Its a different class.
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:59
Regular
If I did order from you - Would images/text involving swearing be offensive?
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I was looking for custom t-shirts for a while, and could only find the damn "anything printed on white t-shirts" sites. Like yours.

It would be cool and everything but I would prefer if you had a range of colours and styles, maybe some with trims too and *then* you could print anything on them.

If that was the case, youd have a big order from me.

Think about it. Raise the price slightly too maybe...

*shrug*
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:56
Regular
Sibs wrote:
> If you think
> it's dodgey, fair enough, don't buy from it.

Heh - I did'nt mean to cause any offence - I was just meerly making a point that the site just does'nt appeal and looks a bit crap.

I like the "custom tee's" idea though - I'm considering drawing myself one up and sending it off to ya.

Now....Just gotta find that "FCUK" font.....:P
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yes, the site is crap, I know. I just wanted to get all the content up first and then worry about making it look nice later. If you think it's dodgey, fair enough, don't buy from it.
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:50
Regular
No offence - But the site looks as if it has been made in Notepad.

Looks a tad dodgey if you ask me...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.