GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"www.custom-tees.co.uk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/07/03 at 20:03
Regular
Sorry about the shameless plugging, but hey, at least it's not another videogames retailer...

Anyway, www.custom-tees.co.uk has just launched. You can get any image from your PC put onto a white T-shirt. A mere £8 (including P&P in the UK) for a unique shirt with your choice of image on it. So basically if that sounds good to you, check out the site for more information. Cheers for the support. And don't worry, I won't post this same message in every other forum.
Tue 29/07/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*shrug*

Nevermind.
Tue 29/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I've had a look, but because the supplier only does Fruit of the Loom stuff, they don't appear to have any of the shirts with the rounded style sleeves. If you can do without those then I can get the different coloured shirts I E-mailed you about at some point, or I could have a look for other suppliers, but I haven't come across suppliers selling those style of shirts before when searching. Any idea who sells/manufactures them?
Mon 28/07/03 at 22:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> Hercules! wrote:
> Much better with the background colour.
>
> Any news on the shirts I e-mailed you about?
>
> You e-mailed him t-shirts?
> Technology these days, it never ceases to amaze me.

Yeah, just the other day i used my computer as an ATM and took out money from my floppy disk drive.
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Hercules! wrote:
> Much better with the background colour.
>
> Any news on the shirts I e-mailed you about?

You e-mailed him t-shirts?
Technology these days, it never ceases to amaze me.
Mon 28/07/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Much better with the background colour.

Any news on the shirts I e-mailed you about?
Mon 28/07/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Well, anyway, the site has been redone (kinda) with some colour and a better Custom-Tees logo (old one was kinda crap).

So, erm, check it out... again if you already had...

www.custom-tees.co.uk
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:47
gamezfreak wrote:
> No offence - But the site looks as if it has been made in Notepad.
>
> Looks a tad dodgey if you ask me...

The best way to code is in notepad, unless you're coding something that is beyond your ability to understand.

And simple sites actually work well, they're quick and user friendly.
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:42
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hmmm, my supplier doesn't do caps...

Oh, and Twainy, I have indeed seen and replied to comments on NE.

And transfers indeed should work on lighter coloured shirts, but darker colours I think I'd have to use the black transfers (which I have yet to research...)
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:59
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Sibs, I posted my comments about the site on Nintendo Edge

Go see!
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:39
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Any chance you could put my design onto a baseball cap, fruit of the loom of course. My design would be a picture of a water baloon balanced on someone's head. I'd be laughing at it for at least an hour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.