GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Life 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:12
Regular
This game will be released very soon so how many of you have pre-ordered? I haven't but I'm intending on buying it, it's gonna be a very special game, use this thread to talk about the game :)
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I read on another forum that it won't support full screen anti aliasing until ATI update the Radeon Drivers (again) and that Nvidia won't be able to get their Geforce cards to do full screen AA with the game because of how the game has been programmed - ie with the ATI cards designed for best performance. Anyone know if any of this is true ?
Sun 27/07/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Selected"
it will rock harder than a jimmy page/jack white love child.

and you can quothe me on that.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Selected"
I just wanted to say that this game will be badder than your grandmother.

thankyou.
Sat 26/07/03 at 10:52
Regular
Mean :(
Fri 25/07/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I've preordered. Where from remains unsaid.
Fri 25/07/03 at 21:34
Regular
Did you pre-order it from SR? If so then you'll get it on release day, at least I got vice city on release day :D
Fri 25/07/03 at 14:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Anyone seen that
> video of G-Man from STEAM? The one where he pulls all the
> expressions?
> Amazing.

Yeah it looks good, but I think the video is crap compared to the Docks and Kleiner's Lab video, which look absolutely stunning.

And yes I have pre-ordered this game, I think I'd be mad not to. I'm really looking forward to it, so by pre-ordering I should hopefully get it on the day of release.
Fri 25/07/03 at 13:29
Regular
I pre-ordered a couple of games, it's pretty good since you get some money off. Know where I can see that video?
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Haven't preordered, but have every intention of getting the game. Never pre ordered anything in my life, I don't think. Anyone seen that video of G-Man from STEAM? The one where he pulls all the expressions?
Amazing.
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:12
Regular
This game will be released very soon so how many of you have pre-ordered? I haven't but I'm intending on buying it, it's gonna be a very special game, use this thread to talk about the game :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.