GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half-Life 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half-Life 2'.
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:12
Regular
This game will be released very soon so how many of you have pre-ordered? I haven't but I'm intending on buying it, it's gonna be a very special game, use this thread to talk about the game :)
Mon 11/08/03 at 13:51
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Indeed, but it's still very much playable. I've noticed no bugs when I've played it (which admittedly isn't much) and Valve constantly update the game through steam to fix the bugs that are present.
Mon 11/08/03 at 11:21
Regular
Well it's still in BETA.
Sun 10/08/03 at 18:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Was fine when I played it.
Sun 10/08/03 at 18:12
Regular
CS 1.6 is still in BETA, it's full of bugs.
Sun 10/08/03 at 16:30
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lipe wrote:
> You don't have to pay for it, and there is no single player,

Yes I know, I was refering to Condition Zero.

> Also condition zero is a single player with 20 missions (I think
> that's the right number) and it's also an online multiplayer.

Indeed, but from what I've read £25 for a game with a below average single player section and a free multipleyr mode online doesn't much sound like a good deal. And I already have CS 1.6 thanks to steam but it's never been a favourite of mine.
Sun 10/08/03 at 13:33
Regular
Ain't read any reviews on CS:CZ so I can't comment.
Sun 10/08/03 at 12:06
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Condition Zero gets a less than glowing review in the new PC Gamer magazine.
Sun 10/08/03 at 11:59
Regular
You don't have to pay for it, and there is no single player, unless you download bots but that just sucks. I got it free when I bought Half-Life.

Also condition zero is a single player with 20 missions (I think that's the right number) and it's also an online multiplayer.
Sun 10/08/03 at 00:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's OK, but why pay for a game when the single player is supposedly crap and the multiplayer is downloadable for free?
Sun 10/08/03 at 00:02
Regular
And why the hell not? Counter-strike rules.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.