GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Golf U.S anyone got it yet?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/07/03 at 09:49
Regular
I ordered a copy from Goblin in May, was supposed to come out on Monday but status on Goblin is still pre-order. Anyone know if it was released on Monday???
Tue 29/07/03 at 14:14
Regular
That's only if you have the Action Replay with inbuilt Freeloader though.

However, I'm sure its possible for Datel to create a new version of the Freeloader with automatic code loading if it is necessary - we'll soon see.
Tue 29/07/03 at 14:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Datel are too large a company for Nintendo to shut down.
Tue 29/07/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Looks like Action Replay codes will solve Freeloader problems for now ?
Tue 29/07/03 at 11:40
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
It's along story, But i got a USA gamecube and Japanese because i reckon Nintendo are going to ban Datel (maker's of freeloader) in the future and i hate waiting for good games to come out! The reason why i got a freeloader is because i bought/brought this first and then was told that games in the future wouldn't work with it (this was a rumour at the time but is now coming true) I hate saying a have 3 Gamecube's, it's pretty greedy but i did pay for them myself, by working extremly hard, so i'm not to bothered. :)
Tue 29/07/03 at 11:35
Regular
"La Roc Rocs!"
m.o.t wrote:
> I have a USA and JAP gamecube but i also have a freeloader, so i use
> it and see if it works and also post if any problems arise, hope that
> helps. :)

Flash git. :)
Tue 29/07/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I have a USA and JAP gamecube but i also have a freeloader, so i use it and see if it works and also post if any problems arise, hope that helps. :)
Tue 29/07/03 at 11:32
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Unbeliever wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> I have a Freeloader.
>
> I may well just import it.
>
> No problems with Freeloader or anything?
>
> I haven't heard anything yet, but you can guarantee they'll be some
> type of hindrance to playing it.

Your right, Nintendo probably have changed something, so that from now on future releases WILL NOT WORK with freeloader. I doubt very much that Mario Golf will work perfectly, it's all part of Nintendo's way of stoping Import Games. BUT we will get our own back don't worry, Nintendo are loosing fans everyday now, so come 2005 the new console will hardly sell (Unless they change their actions in Europe, and release the console and games first, do more advertisement, do better deals etc.. Which i doubt very much)

Also Mario Golf's release date for Europe is this time NEXT YEAR! It's stupid, what do Nintendo expect us to do, wait for it?? Ok some of us are extremly Patient, but not me....
Tue 29/07/03 at 11:31
Regular
"La Roc Rocs!"
I'll post a message when i receive it and will let you guys know if it works!! It had better!!! :)
Tue 29/07/03 at 11:28
Regular
"La Roc Rocs!"
I've got Freeloader ver 1.06b and i've never had any problems with it, occasionally i have to try a couple of times with it but has always worked in the end. Nintendo Europe seem to get pleasure in making us wait!
Tue 29/07/03 at 11:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ok, someone like m.o.t or La Roc can inform me on if the game works with Freeloader (presuming you two are using Freeloaders).

If it's fine, and I can get a good price, I'll import it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.