GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Golf U.S anyone got it yet?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/07/03 at 09:49
Regular
I ordered a copy from Goblin in May, was supposed to come out on Monday but status on Goblin is still pre-order. Anyone know if it was released on Monday???
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:26
Regular
"La Roc Rocs!"
Works with Freeloader guys!!!!!!!
Get that order in!!!!
Fri 01/08/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Damarus wrote:
> m.o.t wrote:
> I hope you don't actaully mean me, talking BS, or do you mean
> Nintendo
> of Europe
>
> Yup, I did mean Nintendo

OK :)
Fri 01/08/03 at 12:52
Regular
"La Roc Rocs!"
m.o.t wrote:
> Mario Golf USA orders have shipped from GoblinDirect should get them
> Tomorrow if not Monday!!! :) I see if it works with freeloader and
> then tell you guys when i recieve it!

Wonder if it's worth getting Action Replay??? don't really want to buy it but if Mario Golf doesn't work with Freeloader might just have to. aaaaaarrrrrrgh!!!!
Fri 01/08/03 at 12:12
Regular
m.o.t wrote:
> I hope you don't actaully mean me, talking BS, or do you mean Nintendo
> of Europe

Yup, I did mean Nintendo
Fri 01/08/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Mario Golf USA orders have shipped from GoblinDirect should get them Tomorrow if not Monday!!! :) I see if it works with freeloader and then tell you guys when i recieve it!
Wed 30/07/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Damarus wrote:
> m.o.t wrote:
> This is against European Law to import products originally destined
> for another area to sell them and therefore an illegal act.
>
> I think he's speaking BS here. I mean if you asked someone you know in
> America to buy you a game and send it to you, is this illegal???
>
> Because this is exactly the same case, however instead of the person
> you know, it's a person you don't know who is buying it and sending it
> to you.
>
> I think he's just said that to try stop you importing games.

I hope you don't actaully mean me, talking BS, or do you mean Nintendo of Europe, if this is the case then your right, i don't personnally think importing games is illegal, however this letter from Nintendo states that their getting quite annoyed about it, but why not other companies? People have been importing PS2, XBOX, DVD's and Video's for years, it's only because Nintendo's sales are cr*p that their investigating Importing at all, so really it's Nintendo of Europe's fault that people are importing in the first case!!!!
Wed 30/07/03 at 14:27
Regular
"La Roc Rocs!"
Fair comment for games like Animal Crossing e.t.c but most games are pretty fathomable regardless of language, plus to be honest most Europeans are pretty fluent in english anyway. Plus i'm no expert at game writing or anything but surely someone must have invented a translating program so game writers can change the language simply, and if not.......mmmmmm :)
I just want to whack a golf ball around with me old mucker Mario,not have a full blown conversation with him!!
Wed 30/07/03 at 13:36
Regular
Tribute wrote:
> Think about it though - they have to translate it into about 4 more
> languages for europe.
>
> I say we ditch France, Germany and Spain.
>
> Belgium can stay.

Yeah, but so does America. They need French and Spanish as well.
Wed 30/07/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
there are a couple of longish Mario Golf & F Zero movies here (if your interested)

http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=4579
Wed 30/07/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Festivus!"
Damn the dutch!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.