GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tenchu 3 Confirmed for Xbox!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tenchu 3'.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:39
Regular
Excellent news! It still won't stop me getting the PS2 version but the ne improvements coupled with my love for the series will no doubt make me go out and purchase the Xbox version as well. The news story can be found here:

http://special.reserve.co.uk /news/story.php?id=2766

The best news I have heard in ages! I can't wait :)
Wed 30/07/03 at 13:06
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
*things
Wed 30/07/03 at 13:06
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Could be everyone has got there own opionion < cant spell it on thinks and dont follow whatever one else likes
Wed 30/07/03 at 13:01
Regular
Thats why I will never value your opinion on anything again :)

24 is crap, Jerry Bruckheimer action films are crap, Devil May Cry is crap, Morrowind is pants etc etc. Seems to me you just like to buck against the trend on *certain* things.
Wed 30/07/03 at 12:38
Regular
Devil may Cry was cack as well.
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:28
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Devil May Cry is just a great experience. One which I am enjoying
> going through again despite completing it one year last January.

yep, quite an impressive title

I heartily look forward to tenchu 3. my ninja skills need to be honed
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:48
Regular
Heh!

You don't own Devil May Cry either?

Sheesh!

Devil May Cry is just a great experience. One which I am enjoying going through again despite completing it one year last January.

Without this on the PS2 though along with Pro Evolution possibly heading to the Cube and with the GTA license running out fast I can't help but wonder what is the future of the PS2.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Tenchu was terrible and I haven't heard much praise about the 3rd game
> either.

BS! If there weren't so many children around I would slap the white off you ;)
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:45
Regular
Well then, this is good news. I was beginning to think there was nothing much left for me on the PS2. I'll look into this after I buy Devil May Cry on Platinum.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:43
Regular
You own a PS2 and not Tenchu 3?

*Slaps Mav*

I order you to go out and purchase that game immediatley! The first two of the PSONE were fantastic. Basically you take control of one of two ninjas through missions working towards a set goal. You are ranked (ala Hitman 2) on your performance and how you handled yourself. At the end of each mission there is a boss however you will not be ranked for your fight against him/her/it. Each of the characters games are inter-twined so the story is similar for all 3.

The gameplay is fantastic and as a pure stealth game its much more fun than Splinter Cell. I can't wait to get the PS2 version when I get around to it, certainly one of my most anticpated games this year.
Tue 29/07/03 at 20:41
Regular
Tenchu was terrible and I haven't heard much praise about the 3rd game either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.