GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE X8. Quick Poll: is it any good or not?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'WWE Wrestlemania X8'.
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:40
Regular
Might get it this weekend.

Is it any good? A simple yes or no will suffice. :D
Tue 29/07/03 at 23:36
Regular
i oike wrest;in i fibk iyts realu grate
Tue 29/07/03 at 23:30
Regular
Just imagine doing Ghost Face Killer's Imitation of The Rock Bottom on DMX straight through a Table. If only they had listened to what the public wanted.

With RAW 2 just around the corner though I couldn't really care less as this game is going to be the game I hoped RAW was. Hell in a Cell, TLC matches, 4 player season, breath taking visuals, much faster gameplay engine, up to date roster with classic fighters like Ultimate Warrior and Hulk from his prime, custom sound track support + a whole new create a wrestler mode. I can not wait for RAW 2 to hit the shelves.
Tue 29/07/03 at 23:25
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Dej Jam was great, it just needed backstage areas, match types and a create a player mode. It's the usual now for wrestling/fighting games nowadays I don't know why it was kept in.

If it had that it would be one hell of a game and would last forever if you ask me.
Tue 29/07/03 at 23:18
Regular
THQ have always been renowned for moving parts in their intro sequences in Smackdown games. The most impressive intro sequences were in RAW on the Xbox. Seriously unbelievable attention to detail and every intro was full length. Very impressive indeed despite the lack of game modes and slow game engine.

Oh and Hedfix I remembered another wrestling game that you would like. Def Jam Vendetta. The engine is ripped straight from No Mercy on the 64 and whilst the game lasts its a hell of a lot of fun. However it was over far too quickly for my liking. Whilst it lasted though it was great to play and from a multi player side there is much fun to be had trying out the different double team moves.

Maybe if they do a second Def Jam game they may consider a 2 player Story mode as that would be excellent.
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:46
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The Hell in the Cell is better on this than any other WWE game but everything else is pretty crap. Especially the way some of the wrestlers walk to the ring. It's like their hula dancing their flab around or something.
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:42
Regular
No not really. Although for under £5 it is worth it for the cage matches alone.
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:40
Regular
"8==="
Might get it this weekend.

Is it any good? A simple yes or no will suffice. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.