GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-ZERO GX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Wed 30/07/03 at 17:02
Regular
Well to be honest i haven't had time to play it, after having to go to a London Hospital for a personal reason. However i have played it for at least an hour and all i can say is SUPERB. I will hopefully be able to answer your questions and do a more In-Depth type of review around this time tomorrow, but if there's any questions about Japanese text, all i can say is there is alot of it and it might put you off, if your interested in the story etc.. However it hasn't stopped me from playing it!!! Sorry about the delay but you can rest assured that it's fantastic and no let-down! :) Sorry again.
Tue 05/08/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Bleeders wrote:
>
> Goblin are pretty good. Although, I reckon your best bet mate would be
> to go to - http://www.yesasia.com.
>
> Failing that, if you want me to hook you up with my Japanese contact,
> drop me a line at [email protected]

Only just noticed this post, yesasia want over £40 for Do Don Pachi D...., and I don't suppose Goblin have it in stock so I have sent you an email if you could give me details of your Jap contact (I think you have done before but I couldn't find his address - IT people moaned at me last week for having 2338 emails in my In-box and 73mb taken up so had to delete a few)

thanks
Tue 05/08/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
m.o.t. I came across this topic with fastest lap times if your interested

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=9408

(but you might have to be reigstered to view it ?), can't remember (www.ntsc-uk.com)
Tue 05/08/03 at 08:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Bleeders; Psyvariar has still not been released by Xplosiv, did you
> buy your copy on import ? and where did you get Dodonpachi Daioujou
> from ? This game is next on my list, Goblin seems best bet, no copies
> on ebay (except from Hong Kong).
>
> PS. What's your best scores on Ikaruga and DoDon ?

Yeah mate, I've had Psyvariar for a few months now. I got that and Dodonpachi from a contact of mine who lives out in Japan and runs a small service where he can get you pretty much any Japanese release.

Goblin are pretty good. Although, I reckon your best bet mate would be to go to - http://www.yesasia.com.

Failing that, if you want me to hook you up with my Japanese contact, drop me a line at [email protected]
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
m.o.t wrote:
> I don't exactly get what you mean by 'Death Race' but there is a race
> in Story mode where you have to attack 30 cars and your rival with
> spin attacks to blow them up. VERY DIFFICULT. :)

---

Death Race was in F-Zero X on the N64. You had to eliminate everyone by knocking them off the course.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Bleeders; Psyvariar has still not been released by Xplosiv, did you buy your copy on import ? and where did you get Dodonpachi Daioujou from ? This game is next on my list, Goblin seems best bet, no copies on ebay (except from Hong Kong).

PS. What's your best scores on Ikaruga and DoDon ?
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:32
Regular
On F-Zero X there was the death race on the main menu where you had to kill everyone with a spin attack or by knocking them off the course. There was a records table for your best times on it.
Mon 04/08/03 at 08:42
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I don't exactly get what you mean by 'Death Race' but there is a race in Story mode where you have to attack 30 cars and your rival with spin attacks to blow them up. VERY DIFFICULT. :)
Sun 03/08/03 at 20:45
Regular
Is there the death race on F-ZERO GX?
Fri 01/08/03 at 11:44
Regular
TO show how "Hardcore" they are mind you.

I am the ultimate elite. I never lose.
Fri 01/08/03 at 08:59
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
cookie monster wrote:
> Bleeders wrote:
> Psyvariar is IMO the best shoot-em-up available across the next-gen
> formats. The only thing that comes close is Dodonpachi Dai ou jou,
> closely followed by Ikaruga. All IMO of course :)
>
> Ha! This reminds me of a post on gamescentral about people quoting
> obscure japanese games to show how hardcore they are.

That's cause I'm an elitist. ;)

I sit on my chair high-above you mere mortals, declaring my hardcore nature, whilst grasping Dodonpachi Daioujou in one hand and Tam Tam Paradise in the other.

Ha.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.