GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Great FOG story!!! For everyone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/10/01 at 23:44
Regular
Ok Please only post here if you:-

a. Stick to the plot

b. don't post too much. 1 line is preferable.

c. don't post anything abusive as if you do i will edit it out from the final version.

This is like a follow up to the saga of stick.

Its a new story and i want loads of people to contribute.

No really stupid posts please.

Ill go first.

Keep it short
Wed 03/10/01 at 16:02
Loki, loki was not too pleased about the big grey thing that landed on him so he...
Wed 03/10/01 at 16:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
...just lay there, what could he do thhere was an oversized elephant sitting on top of him but luckily.....
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:21
Regular
...the Hand of God wearing an Argentina football shirt descended through the clouds and picked up the elephant by one of its ears and....
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:32
changed his mind dropping the elephant back down and withdrawing his hand to the heavens
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:35
Regular
Flicked the elephant as far as he could...

The elephant smacked into a tree, rebounded, and landed in a large group of elephants, where it mingled in with the others.

The hand of God pulled it's football shirt up over it's knuckles, and ran around a bit, using it's fingers as legs, of course.
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:37
and so the elephant plummeted to the ground hitting...
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:37
Regular
Grix entered, apolgised, blamed his slow connection, and then scurried off.
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:38
Regular
...then a pot-bellied pig appeared on the scene and snorted:

"Grunty grunt grunt" - which in Pig-speak means: "Anyone got any rotted lettuce?"
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:40
a smaller baby elephant by the name of Dumbo, mildly minding his business
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:41
replied: "I don't speak pig"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.