GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Great FOG story!!! For everyone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/10/01 at 23:44
Regular
Ok Please only post here if you:-

a. Stick to the plot

b. don't post too much. 1 line is preferable.

c. don't post anything abusive as if you do i will edit it out from the final version.

This is like a follow up to the saga of stick.

Its a new story and i want loads of people to contribute.

No really stupid posts please.

Ill go first.

Keep it short
Tue 02/10/01 at 10:31
Regular
... Wookiee. "Sorry, Dringo but we can't let some maniac run loose killing well respected notables!"

Wookie pulled out his laser crossbow and ...
Tue 02/10/01 at 10:33
Regular
...aimed it squarely at Dringo's midriff. Dringo looked around wildly for help, and saw, coming round the corner, none other than..
Tue 02/10/01 at 10:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
MONGOOSE MAN!

Mongoose man, Mongoose man,
Does whatever a Mongoose can!
Tue 02/10/01 at 13:41
Regular
... mongoose man saw WookieE's snake skin trowsers and attacked them, knocking WookieE over while Dringo escaped...
Tue 02/10/01 at 15:43
wookieE was missing the crotch of his trousere and was looking rather silly so he...
Tue 02/10/01 at 17:12
Regular
...pulled out his pockets to pretend he was an elephant...
Tue 02/10/01 at 17:15
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
....But looked more like a Wooly Mammoth, though nobody was too upset....
Tue 02/10/01 at 17:35
Regular
...until a nearby elephant tried to mount Wookiee, which he wasn't too pleased about...
Tue 02/10/01 at 17:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
.....this was extremly dangerous as the elephant was considerably heavier than Wookiee so he quickly grabbed his........
Wed 03/10/01 at 12:37
Regular
... I mean the elephants Trunk and swung the elephant round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and whooosh...

...the elephant flew, (wookieE pleased he'd played Mario 64) and landed on a passer by called...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.