GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this week i have been mostly playing....................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
well nothing really but at the mo TOCA race driver is sitting in it getting me angry as it's got hard now and i think i'm close to finishing it!

so what you lot been playing? been quiet so you must be playing something.

my top 3 games that i been playing are

TOCA race driver

Indiana jones

Halo (online via xbox connect)
Page:
Wed 17/12/03 at 16:19
Regular
Women with French Accents - niiiiiice.

French people on Live = twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

* = discontinued due to common decency
Wed 17/12/03 at 16:16
Regular
i kepy killing that sgt somthing LOL that was funny, but i never shot hedfix, that was all carnidj :P
Wed 17/12/03 at 16:06
Regular
Heh

You can blame CreepyMagician as well, him and the other dude kept killing their team members.

Tsk tsk

It's not even like it looks good on Rainbow Six 3. Occasionally going up to people in Counter Strike and 'accidentally' stabbing them with the knife, now that looks good and is pretty funny. Only if the said person is acting like a coc though.
Wed 17/12/03 at 16:01
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> being some of the most annoying
> things known to man.

And moronic player-killers who can't hear properly. :P
Wed 17/12/03 at 15:59
Regular
The French realise that everyone on Xbox Live hates them, it's not really that suprising that they kick us.

Can't stand French people though. French people fall into the same category as Bo'selecta and crabs, being some of the most annoying things known to man.
Wed 17/12/03 at 15:52
Regular
"8==="
The Italians I played with didn't mind me playing, or the Scandinavians, I'm not trying to incite racial hatred but...

It's only the damn French who are* kicking!

*Yes you still can't say W h o ' r e because of the filter.
Wed 17/12/03 at 08:52
Regular
"BOSE"
for not being french? that's not a rule. i would of love to listen to a bunch of frogs croaking on live! "what was that mate? oh, don't shoot me i'm your ally?....erm, oops.."

i've mostly been playing Max Payne 2. it rules
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:59
Regular
"8==="
Rainbow Six 3 (Live)

People are now kicking me off because I'm too damn good!

I've also been kicked off for not being French. :S
Tue 16/12/03 at 14:12
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Just finished XIII and it's set up nicely for the sequel.
Mon 15/12/03 at 23:00
Regular
"8==="
Oh yeah, I had a brief go on RTCW (Live).

It's weird.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.