GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-Zero GX or Soul Calibur 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Thu 31/07/03 at 22:03
Regular
Hey all,

Wanna get a new game for me Gamecube, I'm going to get it next month, my budget will only allow me to stretch for one game. Going to pre-order either F-Zero GX or Soul Calibur 2 USA versions.

Both are coming out more or less the same time. Which one would you pre-order, I'm stuck, both are great games, I love racing and fighting games.

People help me decide, give me your views on the JAP versions of these two great games.

Cheers all.
Sun 03/08/03 at 11:17
Regular
"All about the Beats"
djerrud wrote:
> da_1_n_only wrote:
> Wrestlemania X19
>
> OH GOD IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN!
> I've missed 10 whole Wrestlemania's!
> Does anyone have them on DVD?

hehe
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:32
Regular
da_1_n_only wrote:
> djerrud wrote:
> da_1_n_only wrote:
> Wrestlemania X19
>
>
> No mate, sorry dont have them. I meant Wrestlemania XIX the game. Oh
> well mate, pop down your local blockbusters and rent them out.

Call it X9.

It makes more sense.
Sat 02/08/03 at 15:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh the hilarity.
"u must mean irony. ironing is where u flatten clothes"
Sat 02/08/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
djerrud wrote:
> da_1_n_only wrote:
> Wrestlemania X19
>

No mate, sorry dont have them. I meant Wrestlemania XIX the game. Oh well mate, pop down your local blockbusters and rent them out.
Sat 02/08/03 at 13:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
da_1_n_only wrote:
> Wrestlemania X19

OH GOD IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN!
I've missed 10 whole Wrestlemania's!
Does anyone have them on DVD?
Sat 02/08/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Anyway, who is importing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, any one importing this great game, out on Monday in Japan. Bet theres no point importing as most text will be in Japanese.
Sat 02/08/03 at 10:53
Regular
P.S Smackdown is the worst wrestling series ever. I'd rather play warzone! It is far to quick for a wrestling game, people are supposed to get stunned but do they? Hmmm NO. They get straight up.
The controls... well .. I 'aint goin there and the story mode is stupid. It churns out random matches. One minute your facing the champion, the next minute your facing a women for some unknown reason. CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!
Sat 02/08/03 at 10:49
Regular
I think it's 3 different versions of link although not quite shaw. Theres Link, young Link and cel shaded (Toon rendered) Link
Sat 02/08/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Who's gonna get Wrestlemania XIX when it comes out in Sept, most sites are offering this for £29.99 when pre-ordering.

Anyways thought this topic of mine was about F-Zero or Soul Calibur 2. What are the 3 other characters the USA/PAL version will feature?
Fri 01/08/03 at 22:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SmackDown games are crappy button bashers.

Wrestlemania games are tactical and exciting.

So w00t to them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.