GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£20? Thats a bargain!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 19:52
Regular
Whilst walking through town today I strolled off into a local video game store and picked up Medal of Honour Frontline. Before seeing it in the classics range I wouldn't have dreamed of picking it up but I thought what the hell :)

So far so good and its a surprisingly decent title. I rented it last Christmas but didn't really play it through properly and I only got about half way through. This time however I have taken it slower and gone through the game with a lot more care making sure all enemies are taken care of and that I try to avoid serious damage etc.

Anyway back to the point. For £20 I recommend that you give this game a look for sure. Its not a blockbuster by any means (despite the spectacular opening level) but its a decent FPS game with some classic Medal of Honour gameplay. Highly recommended for £20!

On a side note I got a job today :) After months of searching I finally managed to get a foot in the door. With the spare cash around I can look forward to the gaming period ahead as theere are many GameCube and Xbox titles I want. I can use the money to pick up the PS2 games I missed out on as well :)
Fri 01/08/03 at 20:14
Regular
"It's been a while.."
it isn't the best game, but for 20 quid it is a bragain, and if it is this price elsewhere, a great buy. Is it only out on ps2?
Fri 01/08/03 at 20:13
Regular
Very dated graphics and muggy textures but its hardly a bad looking game. The Dolby Digital is some of the best I have heard from a video game yet and its very hard to fault the audio. The inclusion of dual analogue controls as well is a bonus. Its updated over the PS2 version with Dolby Digital, Multi player modes as well as extra bonus' for level and mission completions. So far I am enjoying it.
Fri 01/08/03 at 20:10
Regular
"accidental superher"
i got it for the ps2 ages back...and really didn't like it much at all -just found it so boring. MOH: allied assault (for pc) was good though.
Fri 01/08/03 at 19:52
Regular
Whilst walking through town today I strolled off into a local video game store and picked up Medal of Honour Frontline. Before seeing it in the classics range I wouldn't have dreamed of picking it up but I thought what the hell :)

So far so good and its a surprisingly decent title. I rented it last Christmas but didn't really play it through properly and I only got about half way through. This time however I have taken it slower and gone through the game with a lot more care making sure all enemies are taken care of and that I try to avoid serious damage etc.

Anyway back to the point. For £20 I recommend that you give this game a look for sure. Its not a blockbuster by any means (despite the spectacular opening level) but its a decent FPS game with some classic Medal of Honour gameplay. Highly recommended for £20!

On a side note I got a job today :) After months of searching I finally managed to get a foot in the door. With the spare cash around I can look forward to the gaming period ahead as theere are many GameCube and Xbox titles I want. I can use the money to pick up the PS2 games I missed out on as well :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.