GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"£20? Thats a bargain!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 19:52
Regular
Whilst walking through town today I strolled off into a local video game store and picked up Medal of Honour Frontline. Before seeing it in the classics range I wouldn't have dreamed of picking it up but I thought what the hell :)

So far so good and its a surprisingly decent title. I rented it last Christmas but didn't really play it through properly and I only got about half way through. This time however I have taken it slower and gone through the game with a lot more care making sure all enemies are taken care of and that I try to avoid serious damage etc.

Anyway back to the point. For £20 I recommend that you give this game a look for sure. Its not a blockbuster by any means (despite the spectacular opening level) but its a decent FPS game with some classic Medal of Honour gameplay. Highly recommended for £20!

On a side note I got a job today :) After months of searching I finally managed to get a foot in the door. With the spare cash around I can look forward to the gaming period ahead as theere are many GameCube and Xbox titles I want. I can use the money to pick up the PS2 games I missed out on as well :)
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:14
Regular
*Revision for 2005 because believe it or not I don't live to post every single opinion about every single game from start to finish*

The opening aside, Frontline is dull.
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:10
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
> Yet you still got thoroughly pawned.
>
> "Surprising decent"
>
> "baaaaaad"

"For £20 I recommend that you give this game a look for sure."

"Highly recommended for £20!"

"its a decent FPS game with some classic Medal of Honour gameplay"
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:10
Regular
"8==="
lcarus wrote:
> How long did you spend looking for that?

It was only about 60 clicks back. Dead easy in a slow forum like this.
Thu 10/02/05 at 10:42
Regular
I forgot I even bought it, I did say I didn't enjoy it though at some point so that I am warong about as I did, clearly.

I still think it is absolute crap so far on, as is Halo 2.
Thu 10/02/05 at 10:37
Yet you still got thoroughly pawned.

"Surprising decent"

"baaaaaad"
Thu 10/02/05 at 10:34
Regular
He is a bum...

"Its not a blockbuster by any means".

"The game is riddled with faults".

HA!

Yeah, really love it. Next you will be saying I loved the multi-player with proof of that.
Thu 10/02/05 at 10:29
How long did you spend looking for that?
Thu 10/02/05 at 09:50
Regular
"8==="
pop

Hedfix wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
>
> Halo 2 is bog standard across the board, no outstanding qualities
>
> No that's MoH, which you thought was great.

ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> and as for getting mixed up, mabye you have me mixed up with someone
> else.
>
> Since the original on the PSONE every console Medal of Honor game has
> sucked transexual testes. I must have said that a dozen times.
>
> Allied Assault, Spearhead and Breakthrough on the PC are fun to play
> but Frontline and Rising Sun are baaaaaaad.
>
> [B]So no, the thread doesn't exist./[B]
Sun 03/08/03 at 17:10
Regular
Still enjoying it immensly. The game is riddled with faults here and there but I am enjoying what I am playing.
Sun 03/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
I've got to agree with beanz here - I found Frontline tedious back when I had it on PS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.