GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Mario Kart DD be put back???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:16
Regular
I have a terrible feeling this is going to happen and so do many others on other forums, however if Nintendo do put back perhaps the most anticipated game in Europe do you think their fan base would be lost, what are your opinions? Alot of games are meant to be coming out in Q4 of this year but how many of them will actaully make their 2003 release? Any ideas on what games you think will be put back from 2003 release? One for example is 1080 Snowbaording, i reckon Jan/Feb 2004 for Europe not the December release planned.....
Tue 05/08/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
'Hear hear m.o.t' somebody else who has noticed how many anally retentive people there are in here!!
Mon 04/08/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Memorandum wrote:
> m.o.t wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> True. But this place would be dull if no-one shared their opinions.
>
> Finally someone who quoted perhaps the best sentence i have ever
> heard
> on this forum
>
> HEARD?!
> HEARD?!?!
> OMG!!!!!111111111
> YOU CAN HEAR THE TEXT!! WHY AM I NOT LIKE YOU?!?!?!?!
> ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH
>
>
> Anyway, what's the point in asking people here? It's not as if anyone
> knows any more than you do.

What the hell are you going on about. Many go on Chat Forums to Chat about different topics, if you read my topic correctly which you obviously didn't (like most of you) you would of read that i wanted some ideas on which games could (NOT WOULD, COULD IN YOUR OPINION) be put back.

AND WHY do people always pick me up on the way you write things?? Be a bloody teacher for gods sake if your that interested in the way things are meant to be spelt...
Mon 04/08/03 at 22:50
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
maddmun wrote:
> m.o.t wrote:
> Why the hell do people on this forum reply to post if their completely
>
> pointless,
>
> To show you what an idiot you are, we know that they have a release
> date,and we know that it's in December, but, how the hell would we
> know if it would be put back.
>
> And to tell you thetruth, Ninty seem to have met their scheduled
> release ddate with every major game so far, I think, so, you can think
> for yourself.

Whatever.
Mon 04/08/03 at 22:09
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> I'm SI KICK. (Psychic)

Memo lies.
Mon 04/08/03 at 22:03
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
m.o.t wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
>
> Finally someone who quoted perhaps the best sentence i have ever heard
> on this forum

HEARD?!
HEARD?!?!
OMG!!!!!111111111
YOU CAN HEAR THE TEXT!! WHY AM I NOT LIKE YOU?!?!?!?! ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH

Anyway, what's the point in asking people here? It's not as if anyone knows any more than you do.
Mon 04/08/03 at 21:09
Regular
m.o.t wrote:
> Why the hell do people on this forum reply to post if their completely
> pointless,

To show you what an idiot you are, we know that they have a release date,and we know that it's in December, but, how the hell would we know if it would be put back.

And to tell you thetruth, Ninty seem to have met their scheduled release ddate with every major game so far, I think, so, you can think for yourself.
Mon 04/08/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Hedfix wrote:

Finally someone who quoted perhaps the best sentence i have ever heard on this forum, WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Mon 04/08/03 at 11:15
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I thought the game was finished ages ago so they have no reason to delay it (in theory) and I'm sure Ninty will want to release as many big name games as possible before GT4 hits the shelves for Sony.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:34
Regular
Nintendo, for some crazy reason, think that game sales are more plentiful during the Easter end of term than November/December before Christmas.

Therefore, they release loads of games in Spring.

If they want to keep us happy, and get even more sales, why not do a Wario World and release it three days before the Americans. That'd solve that argument.
Mon 04/08/03 at 10:28
Regular
"8==="
True. But this place would be dull if no-one shared their opinions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.