GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Mario Kart DD be put back???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:16
Regular
I have a terrible feeling this is going to happen and so do many others on other forums, however if Nintendo do put back perhaps the most anticipated game in Europe do you think their fan base would be lost, what are your opinions? Alot of games are meant to be coming out in Q4 of this year but how many of them will actaully make their 2003 release? Any ideas on what games you think will be put back from 2003 release? One for example is 1080 Snowbaording, i reckon Jan/Feb 2004 for Europe not the December release planned.....
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
O.K, Sir. :)
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:23
Regular
Whats better? Reading a big block of text or a small divided chunks of text to digest?

Think about it that way.
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Maybe if you used paragraphs people would actually read your reply.

Do you and Memo work at the same school?
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:19
Regular
Maybe if you used paragraphs people would actually read your reply.
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I hope people like me on here, i don't think i'm bad at all really. I just don't understand why, when i post topics (which i think people would be interested in) the first reply's back are always either sarcastic, Taking the p*ss, telling me how to spell things, or saying this is a pointless topic. I have found out that there are quite a few people on here which are like that, but i try not to take any of it in, but when i'm called a 'Idiot' or 'Annoying' for voicing a relevant opinion on a topic etc.. I think that's totally out of order, i would just like to come here to talk adultly about games (I don't mind the odd taking the p*ss, jokingly) but when it gets personall i don't understand why people waste their time thinking of horrible things to say, this is me, take it or leave it.....
Tue 05/08/03 at 14:27
Regular
"8==="
I taught Memo everything he knows.

The illegal stuff anyway...
Tue 05/08/03 at 12:48
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
OMK!KJH!!!!!!!!!!11111111123
Tue 05/08/03 at 12:13
Regular
memo sure showed him!!!!!!1

i wonder if HE'S A TEACHER!???!?!?!?!?!!?
Tue 05/08/03 at 12:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
m.o.t wrote:
> Be a
> bloody teacher for gods sake if your that interested in the way things
> are meant to be spelt...

'Be a bloody teacher for God's sake if you're that interested in how things are meant to be spelt.'

OKAY.
Tue 05/08/03 at 11:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I like you, m.o.t.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.