GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm very pished off at the minute!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/08/03 at 18:40
Regular
A while a go I told my Dad not to let my little brother go on the GC cos he'll screw sumerts or other up. When I get home from work today I find out that my Dad let my little bro on the GC and yes, like I said,he screwed sumerts up. He decided to go on Zelda and got himself stuck, therefore he couldn't be bothered to continue. Instead he decided to copy my mates file over his file and then realised that he couldn't change the name of the character. For some reason he then went into memory card manager and tried to copy the files onto another memory card. The problem was that he tried to copy the files onto my action replay hardware thinking it was a memory card. And then, this gets worse, he decides to delete the file on the original memory card (he said it was an accident, but how can it be an accident when it asks you to confirm the deletion) for whatever reason I don't know, therefore my Zelda file is no more.

As his punishment I have banned him from the GC unless I'm playing with him (so that means no more Zelda for him) and tommorow I'm going uptown to by myself a lock to put on my games draw so this will never happen again.

This isn't the only time he's deleted files off one of my consoles, therefore that is the reason why he was not allowed on the GC without my permission in the first place. My Dad said "I didn't think he'd be that stupid". I told my Dad he's 11 for fecks (in different wording), what do you expect!

When I tell my mate his file was deleted he's goin to be pished. He was very nearly at the final boss.

RANT OVER
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:38
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Thought so!
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:15
Regular
Dark Wolf wrote:
> He probably doesn't know anything about computer games.

He's being playing computer games since he was 3 or 4. I think he knows quite abit about them.
Sun 03/08/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Dark Wolf wrote:
> He probably doesn't know anything about computer games.

WHAT! I thought every standard 3 year old Knows about games. My little cousin was a master of SSBM, Sonic adventure 2 battle and Luigi's mansion by then at least !!!
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:57
Regular
He probably doesn't know anything about computer games.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:55
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
I'm eleven and even I'm not stupid enough to do that - he obviously knew what he was doing and he was just trying to muck things up an get you into trouble. It is impossble for him to do any of that without knowing what he was doing. That is unless he had the brain of a 3 year old.:-|

Burn him - wha ha ha ha!
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:47
Regular
Why, thank you. I am actually quite clever. PERIOD!
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:46
Regular
You admit that you're stupid though, which is pretty bloody stupid in my books.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:38
Regular
I'm 12 and I'm not stupid enough to delete my brother's game. I would never do it.
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:13
Regular
Burn them all
Sun 03/08/03 at 19:05
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> Yes, but would he be intelligent enough to check there?

Yep, cos I've done it before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.