GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm very pished off at the minute!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/08/03 at 18:40
Regular
A while a go I told my Dad not to let my little brother go on the GC cos he'll screw sumerts or other up. When I get home from work today I find out that my Dad let my little bro on the GC and yes, like I said,he screwed sumerts up. He decided to go on Zelda and got himself stuck, therefore he couldn't be bothered to continue. Instead he decided to copy my mates file over his file and then realised that he couldn't change the name of the character. For some reason he then went into memory card manager and tried to copy the files onto another memory card. The problem was that he tried to copy the files onto my action replay hardware thinking it was a memory card. And then, this gets worse, he decides to delete the file on the original memory card (he said it was an accident, but how can it be an accident when it asks you to confirm the deletion) for whatever reason I don't know, therefore my Zelda file is no more.

As his punishment I have banned him from the GC unless I'm playing with him (so that means no more Zelda for him) and tommorow I'm going uptown to by myself a lock to put on my games draw so this will never happen again.

This isn't the only time he's deleted files off one of my consoles, therefore that is the reason why he was not allowed on the GC without my permission in the first place. My Dad said "I didn't think he'd be that stupid". I told my Dad he's 11 for fecks (in different wording), what do you expect!

When I tell my mate his file was deleted he's goin to be pished. He was very nearly at the final boss.

RANT OVER
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Unofficial GC card - Great
Unofficial GC Pad - Pants

Well it was free anyway..
Mon 04/08/03 at 20:22
Regular
My unofficial GC card is fine but on my N64 I couldn't get an unofficial one out of the pad, it's still stuck there now.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My unofficial GC card works great.

Less said about my N64 one the better.
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:15
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Yeah the official memory card is the best to get but I think the game one is nearly as good. It has saved all my satisfactory and has only corrupted once - the reason being that I accidently selected the wrong thing.

My lesson is not to select the format chjoice but the retry choice. :-)
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:06
Regular
"8==="
I went through 3 8mb, 2 4mb and a few 1mb unofficial Memory Cards for my N64.

I learnt my lesson: buy offical memory cards and don't trust most of what Datel sell.
Mon 04/08/03 at 09:03
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Yes your right there, but i haven't had any problems with my Xbox yet in this department, and i doubt i will. I hate it when memory cards go wrong, I remember buying a Logic 3 memory card and it deleted my nearly finished version of SSBM, i was devasted!!! I wrote them a letter, they gave me a new memory card (totally different design) and a very apologetic letter and it was fine, of course the moral of this story is always to buy an official product.. :)
Mon 04/08/03 at 08:24
Regular
"8==="
It would be worse with an Xbox. The HD is just one big memory card waiting to be wiped...
Mon 04/08/03 at 08:20
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Dark Wolf wrote:
> Why, thank you. I am actually quite clever. PERIOD!
>
> ---
>
> Quite clever in 12-year-old terms, which is utterly retarded to the
> rest of us.
That means that people thought that you were retarded at my age.
Mon 04/08/03 at 00:52
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Heh, my sister did that once with SMB. Never ever again is she allowed on it :o)

Yeah, burn him :o)
Sun 03/08/03 at 22:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dark Wolf wrote:
> Why, thank you. I am actually quite clever. PERIOD!

---

Quite clever in 12-year-old terms, which is utterly retarded to the rest of us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.