GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buying new games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 12:41
Regular
Gonna get a new game soon any suggestions? Need a new FPS? Thinking bout Morrowind also? Ne 1 know of any good deals in the shops?
Sat 09/08/03 at 13:49
Regular
"8==="
I do. But I thought the opinions expressed here are a little biased on either side (that's why they are opinions!).

Read some reviews and make your own mind up.
Sat 09/08/03 at 01:06
Regular
o dear? dark sun and brown glove don't get sarcasm, how sweet!
Fri 08/08/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
*hypnotizes nightrider with a glinting gem*

"The man with the supreme mullet, mister David Hasselhoff, is commanding you to buy Morrowind... buy Morrowind..."
Fri 08/08/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Remember me?"
nightrider wrote:
> So should i get Morrowind? :)

Have you listened to a word I've said?
Fri 08/08/03 at 17:56
Regular
"8==="
Not just this site though.
Fri 08/08/03 at 17:55
Regular
"8==="
Read various site reviews. :)
Fri 08/08/03 at 17:51
Regular
So should i get Morrowind? :)
Fri 08/08/03 at 13:25
Regular
I love Morrowind - But i'm gonna sell it to get the PC version :P
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:46
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Ok. I quoted all that stuff because DM claimed it wasn't fun for the
> first 50 hours.

To me, 50 hours of Morrowind would be worse than water torture.

Just my opinion though, we had the same convo a few months back and it all ended up with the part time beardy's getting enraged.
Fri 08/08/03 at 11:44
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Is it like Dark Chronicle on PS2?

It's like the ultimate beardy game. It's all about level 62 woodelf's and casting thine spell of ragaroths sheef...or something.

Having said that, if you like stupidly involved beardy games then I'm sure it's very enjoyable. I just couldn't get past the geeky nature of the whole thing, and found the package to be extremly dull.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.