GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do we want Nintendo to do?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/08/03 at 17:56
Regular
Well, here is a place where devoted Nintendo fans can concisely voice their views on what Nintnedo should do - realisticly of course, to improve sales, market profile (i.e in FHM, Mace Griffin is not on Cube, and there are no Cube ads, despite an excellent GBA SP one, and it says 'the millions they have lost on Gamecube' about Ninty) and most importantly dispel the ridiculous anti GC attitude.

I mean, Game Boy has a great name, but both the N64 and now the Cube (to a lesser but still worrying amount) are seen as rubbish.

Outline your proposals here. Petition anyone? Meh.....
Thu 07/08/03 at 17:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well, here is a place where devoted Nintendo fans can concisely voice their views on what Nintnedo should do - realisticly of course, to improve sales, market profile (i.e in FHM, Mace Griffin is not on Cube, and there are no Cube ads, despite an excellent GBA SP one, and it says 'the millions they have lost on Gamecube' about Ninty) and most importantly dispel the ridiculous anti GC attitude.

I mean, Game Boy has a great name, but both the N64 and now the Cube (to a lesser but still worrying amount) are seen as rubbish.

Outline your proposals here. Petition anyone? Meh.....
Thu 07/08/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Games out same time as their US counterparts, rest of Europe can wait for the language localisation :P
Thu 07/08/03 at 19:19
Regular
Make love to Bill Gates.
Thu 07/08/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Wasn't Bill Gates in that really odd Nintendo game?

:S
Thu 07/08/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Yup, but it was only a tech demo, you mean the one where the used a GBA camera to capture faces and impress them onto characters in a game world, right ?
Thu 07/08/03 at 19:53
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Wasn't he in Eternal Darkness, I have it but cant remember.
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Goddess Belldandy wrote:
> Yup, but it was only a tech demo, you mean the one where the used a
> GBA camera to capture faces and impress them onto characters in a game
> world, right ?

Arr that's all there was to it!

Nintendo should just jump in the sack with Microsoft! heh! That's a contriversal comment for this forum ain't it! But just think. If Nintendo designs the machine, and controller. Microsoft fund the inards of the machine. They join forces and kick Sony into the ground! Nintendo can't continue making consoles forever. They keep making too many STUPID mistakes. They just don't seem to have the business sence to make a console successful!

:)
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:51
Regular
"Festivus!"
I want good games.
Thu 07/08/03 at 20:54
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I want free things.
Thu 07/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I want David Gosen's underwear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.