GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Belldandy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/08/03 at 18:29
Regular
So remember how in your last 'I'm always right' rant you informed us FF:CC had bombed, and then I pointed it out it had only been on sale one day?

Well you were right, only I think you'll find it's a very different type of bomb...

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2792
Fri 15/08/03 at 20:51
I think quite a few people would care if a console did good.
Fri 15/08/03 at 20:52
I won't elaborate because it's so blatantly obvious.
Fri 15/08/03 at 20:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've found arguing with Belldandy to be highly useless. I've also found the same with Whitestripes. This should be good.
Fri 15/08/03 at 21:30
Regular
Solution? Don't get involved - Easiest way.

WS and Bell is the 'new' arguement.

Goatboy vs Bell is soooooooooooo yesturday.
Fri 15/08/03 at 22:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Final Fantasy has big ears and Gamecube sales are between 8 and 10
Fri 15/08/03 at 23:02
Regular
If Games TM show 1500 units sold, and in the last week 15000 units were sold, wouldn't that means they'd sold ten times as many units in that week?

Proving, once again, that you, talk shíte.
Fri 15/08/03 at 23:05
Regular
Wait, I was wrong, it was nearly 24000 units sold, so it was more than 15 times as many sales as usual.

Hmmmmm.
Sat 16/08/03 at 08:47
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
gamezfreak wrote:
> WS and Bell is the 'new' arguement.

I suspected as much, him doing a title with my name in should have given it away...

Well, time to disappoint WS, and say adieu to all the normal people on the GC forum, for I shall not be gracing you list of topics again from this moment on.
Sat 16/08/03 at 14:23
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
>
> Well, time to disappoint WS, and say adieu to all the normal people
> on the GC forum, for I shall not be gracing you list of topics again
> from this moment on.

ie 'I can't argue very well so I'm leaving because I'm a spineless little sh|t.'
Sat 16/08/03 at 14:37
Regular
Jesus.

Crawl back in your little hole and shut up you pathetic mong. The sad fact is you are probably a member of this forum creating a new account.

Cretin.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.