GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Kart DD release date has slipped already ...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Wed 20/08/03 at 13:18
Regular
Surprise surprise, Australia were supposed to be the first PAL region to get the game, it was due out Mid October, Ninty Aus have now emailed registered users saying the release date date has now slipped to "sometime in November" vague as ever, will it affect our release date (currently 13/11 I think), who knows ?
Wed 20/08/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Surprise surprise, Australia were supposed to be the first PAL region to get the game, it was due out Mid October, Ninty Aus have now emailed registered users saying the release date date has now slipped to "sometime in November" vague as ever, will it affect our release date (currently 13/11 I think), who knows ?
Wed 20/08/03 at 13:34
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
damn it...all this release date changing, stuff happenning, etc

i want the game now!!
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:06
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
DAMN THEM TO HADES.
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:17
Regular
Oh well, looks crap anyways.
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:24
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Mystique wrote:
> Oh well, looks crap anyways.
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
It might look crap but it will grow on you very quickly.
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And it doesn't look crap either.
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:38
Regular
It takes a new approach and it looks crap?

hmmm...gamers without passion...
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well I just laugh at anyone who has been looking at a release date at this stage and eagerly awaiting it!

NEVER get excited about a release of a game till about a week before its release! If your a mong and really anticipating a game at this stage, then HAHAHAHAH!

:P
Wed 20/08/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Cooky wrote:
If your a mong and really anticipating a game at this
> stage, then HAHAHAHAH!
>
> :P

This is Mario Kart we're talking about! Probably the most anticipates game ever!

Foolio!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.