GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brtue Force Live Content"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brute Force'.
Sat 23/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
Don't know if anyone already posted this, but this is what the forthcoming downloadable Live content for Brute Force is going to be...taken from www.gigex.com - they have console specific sections now.

Prisoner's Lament
Prisoner's Lament, a new Squad Deathmatch map, is set in an abandoned internment camp on the Caspian Sea. Gameplay on this map centers on team-based combat and capturing the turrets that guard the inner bailey of the base before your competition.

"Cerulean
This Deathmatch map takes place in the dangerous Wastes. Master the meteor control panel to rain death upon your enemies, and search out the secret high places to gain an advantage for your team. Play with up to eight other players.

Microsoft has also released a small trailer that shows off the new content. And just as a reminder, there is more on the way for Brute Force. A map called "Lockjaw" will be released in the near future. Here is its description:

Lockjaw
Lockjaw is a new campaign mission in which players are sent to investigate a distress signal from a remote research base on Estuary. This mission demands all the skills, cunning, and guts the experienced Brute Force player will have developed in the shipping campaign. Lockjaw can be played solo or with up to three friends, and supports System Link play."
Sat 23/08/03 at 17:35
Regular
Brute Force..

*laughs*

Thank goodness KotOR rightfully stole it's "Fastest Selling Xbox Game" title.
Sat 23/08/03 at 11:36
Regular
Only game I've found to be laggy is Wolfenstein occasionally, but that's only when join games with like 16 players. There's no point joining large games like that unless they're dedicated servers.
Sat 23/08/03 at 11:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Thats a shame, as obviously it messes up your games. I didn't know it was possible, but I would have thought some people would have found a way. If I get BB in my area, I am getting an Xbox, and the BB adaptor for Cube.
Sat 23/08/03 at 11:30
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Rented Wolfenstein yesterday, returning it today....I don't get what is so great about it online, it's Unreal in WW2, Ghost Recon remains my fave online shooter.

I'd rate Mech Assault, Moto GP, Midtown Madness 3 and Ghost Recon as my top Live games, if only I could find more time to play them !

Played a hunter game on MM3 lst night for first time, really great, if not for the laggy server....why do people insist on hosting a game for more players than their connection can manage ? I heard in the US Xbox Mag that the lag problem are caused because some people are using cable modems, when the system was designed for ADSL ? Anyone else heard anything ?
Sat 23/08/03 at 10:45
Regular
Yey!

More life sapping levels for Brute Force that by the time you've finished them, will yet again make you loose the will to live.

Soldier of Fortune recently got a couple more levels added to it's already large library. Cheap Shot Forest and Kamdaha Oil Rig (the latter of which suck balls).

Wolfenstein also recently got the 3rd of its 3 downloadable levels, chateau I think it's called. I rarely play Wolfenstein ever.
Sat 23/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Don't know if anyone already posted this, but this is what the forthcoming downloadable Live content for Brute Force is going to be...taken from www.gigex.com - they have console specific sections now.

Prisoner's Lament
Prisoner's Lament, a new Squad Deathmatch map, is set in an abandoned internment camp on the Caspian Sea. Gameplay on this map centers on team-based combat and capturing the turrets that guard the inner bailey of the base before your competition.

"Cerulean
This Deathmatch map takes place in the dangerous Wastes. Master the meteor control panel to rain death upon your enemies, and search out the secret high places to gain an advantage for your team. Play with up to eight other players.

Microsoft has also released a small trailer that shows off the new content. And just as a reminder, there is more on the way for Brute Force. A map called "Lockjaw" will be released in the near future. Here is its description:

Lockjaw
Lockjaw is a new campaign mission in which players are sent to investigate a distress signal from a remote research base on Estuary. This mission demands all the skills, cunning, and guts the experienced Brute Force player will have developed in the shipping campaign. Lockjaw can be played solo or with up to three friends, and supports System Link play."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.