GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars: Knights release date slippage?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Wed 27/08/03 at 11:04
Regular
SR says Sept 1st - this Friday.
Most other sites (amazon, game-retail, play etc) are saying Sept 12.
Another 2 weeks off.

Eh?
Fri 29/08/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'm still confident of a 12th release date.
Sat 30/08/03 at 01:21
Regular
No, I'm fairly adament that it's the 19th. As well as that SR News announcement, XBM says so and numerous other online retailers (who won't be named for obvious reasons) do too.
Sat 30/08/03 at 09:00
Regular
Well, best way to resolve this is wait until the 12th, or if people have ordered from a certain gameing retailer probably before then...
Sat 30/08/03 at 14:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Hedfix wrote:
> Don't trust SR eh Snuggly?

Didn't come out right, sorry. What I meant was, if you see a release set for the 1st eg. 1st September, and it's not a friday, it's probably a guesstimate for that month.
Sat 30/08/03 at 14:25
Regular
Why not just lie Snuggly, and put a release date up, then change it etc like other retailers, just have one of your staff mess around on a few retailers sites every Monday morning "borrowing" release dates if you don't have them.
Sat 30/08/03 at 23:08
Regular
Can you not just write September TBA? Or use the release date you "officially" announced on this site just a while back?
Sun 31/08/03 at 00:28
Regular
"8==="
Doubt i'll be getting it now I got it mixed up with galaxies...
Sun 31/08/03 at 00:36
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Not getting KOTOR Headfix? Tis' going to be a great game - sort of like a sci-fi Morrowind yet 3rd person.

Having said, I'll probably hate it.
Sun 31/08/03 at 11:22
Regular
KOTOR looks amazing. I'm definatly getting it whenever it's released.
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:26
Regular
I want the game, but I can't be assed to play it at the moment. Looks too involving and I'd rather spend my time on Live.

Ghost Recon Thunder Island will be my next purchase.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.