GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars: Knights release date slippage?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Wed 27/08/03 at 11:04
Regular
SR says Sept 1st - this Friday.
Most other sites (amazon, game-retail, play etc) are saying Sept 12.
Another 2 weeks off.

Eh?
Wed 27/08/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
yeah but its my desk, and all I did was go on holiday, and when I got back it had all of his stuff selotaped up around it and stuff.

S'no fair I tell you.

Foreigners getting away with desk stealing.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:15
Regular
It's September 19th.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:20
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Which site ?
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:24
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Tell a lie, Play say 26th Sept.

WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

may change my GAD then.

nah
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:36
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Which site?

Well, the 'news monkey' on Special Reserve announced this about a week ago - and the source was official. There's been no word of change, so I guess they're just too lazy to update their servers now they know.

I'm sure I've read it somewhere else, too.
Thu 28/08/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea I've read it's due for 19th September as well.

I'm having a bit of bother deciding wether to get it or not to be honest, I want it, obviously, but it looks like a life absorbing game. And I just got a promotion at work so I don't want it to distract me when I should be doing 'work stuff'.

Desicions desicions.

:S
Thu 28/08/03 at 23:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'm looking forward to this one. A new gameworld to explore. I hope it competes with Morrowind for scale and depth.
Fri 29/08/03 at 00:01
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Don't trust our release dates. Usually anything set for a 1st release date is due that month, not necessarily that day. If it ain't a Friday, then it probably aint coming out.
Fri 29/08/03 at 01:09
Regular
but I want my KOTOR

*spits his dummy out and bashes the keyboard*
Fri 29/08/03 at 01:16
Regular
"8==="
Don't trust SR eh Snuggly?

OK. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.