GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Fans"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/09/03 at 09:42
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3044550501&category=27221&rd=1

Selling off my rare Official Nintendo Famitsu Legend Of Zelda The Windwaker Zelda box, containing a book, cd and two figures, all straight from Japan earlier in the year.Not available at all in the UK and I never saw any in the importers like Another World, Kingcat, etc when it came out.

99p no reserve on 7 day listing. Remember to remove the space after the "?" to make the URL work, say here if you have problems making it work.
Mon 01/09/03 at 09:42
Regular
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3044550501&category=27221&rd=1

Selling off my rare Official Nintendo Famitsu Legend Of Zelda The Windwaker Zelda box, containing a book, cd and two figures, all straight from Japan earlier in the year.Not available at all in the UK and I never saw any in the importers like Another World, Kingcat, etc when it came out.

99p no reserve on 7 day listing. Remember to remove the space after the "?" to make the URL work, say here if you have problems making it work.
Mon 01/09/03 at 09:43
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You know something? After the initial delight wore off, I was quite disappointed with Zelda.

In fact the whole Zelda series is becoming predictable and stale. You know the formula by now so it doesn't seem to hold the same appeal.
Mon 01/09/03 at 09:50
Regular
*nods in agreement* I was underwhelmed also.
Mon 01/09/03 at 13:47
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
So was I, and it was the first Zelda I ever played.
Mon 01/09/03 at 13:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Well I wasn't
Mon 01/09/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I started playing Master Quest the other day.

Now that is how a Zelda games should be!!!

The game is SOOOOOO PERFECT it's almost hard to comprehend!

Wind Waker just was a bit p00 really!

:P
Mon 01/09/03 at 14:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Actually, playing OOT after WW made me realise how much WW subtly but brilliantly enhanced the 3-D Zelda form. It might not be quite as astounding in terms of what it did, but playing them next to each other, I realised WW in fact rocks muchly. Beats almost every other game of the last year anyway. *look at one in particular*
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
What annoyed me about Wind Waker was that you bezzed around the ocean for ages, and kept coming to bits of land with like.... one shack on it! What I like about OOT was that you went around the world and you came to different villages n stuff. You actually felt like you came to a little town or village. Never really got that feeling from WW. Apart from that one town thing near the start.

Then again I haven't been bothered to finish WW yet, so perhaps it gets better....

:)
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
See, WW still had that sense to it - Outset, Windfall, Dragon Roost, the crazy little places, the Deku Tree place etc.

OOT only really had Kakariko and Hyrule town. Gerudo was more of a dungeon in my eyes.

Still, both brilliant.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Cyclone wrote:
> See, WW still had that sense to it - Outset, Windfall, Dragon Roost,
> the crazy little places, the Deku Tree place etc.
>
> OOT only really had Kakariko and Hyrule town. Gerudo was more of a
> dungeon in my eyes.
>
> Still, both brilliant.

Kakariko, Hyrule town, place u start, Rock ppl place, Water ppl place, Gerudo, Farm...

And the temples just seem so much more memorable than those in WW. I just loved the forrest temple.

There's just little feeling of being anywhere in WW. Whereas in OOT you could run to places, there was more of a sence of being in a world where everything was connected. WW, is just a bunch of rocks randomly placed in a big annoying mass of water!

WW could have been REALLY good, if you sailed across the ocean and arrive at like a mini continent! Where there were big fields to run around n stuff. Rather than sailing halfway across a barren map, to get to another collection of bloomin' rocks!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.