GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict Desert Storm II"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm 2'.
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:40
Regular
Now Desert storm I was a bit of a sleeper hit, so when i get Desert Storm II hopefully this friday i will bore you all to death about how good it is + i won't mind if im the only one to post in here :D.

one thing that is confusing, PSW say it has four people called Mayne, Smith, Mckinley and Calvery which from the uniform is the British guys and then the americans are called Sherman, Sanchez , Cody and Wagner.

But all the other mags have the normal Bradley, Foley, Conners and jones.
Wed 01/10/03 at 22:55
Regular
Wed 01/10/03 at 22:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hedfix wrote:
> Also there is a way to have mini last-man-standing deathmatches:
> Complete the level (wipe every enemy off it but don't do all the
> objectives). Space everyone over the level then save.
>
> Now everytime you load up this save you can have a mini-deathmatch
> over the level!

Yeah, and it's a pretty huge deathmatch arena as well. The only problem is that while going through the level eliminating bad guys, you'll end up running out of weapons. Which is quite crap.

Other than that, you've got a fairly handy deathamatch.
Wed 01/10/03 at 21:16
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
>
> Damn. What's your addy again?
It is wilson3d...something isn't it?
Wed 01/10/03 at 21:14
Regular
"8==="
AfroJoe wrote:
> It's not actually fighting against each other though, is it?
>
> It's more like a competition to see who can get more kills on each
> level, and with which characters. Well, this is what I've heard it's
> like anyway.

Hmm interesting.

I got the Xbox version in the end as I couldn't wait, but I still plan to get C:DS 1 on the GC just for the extras. Although if I take autoaim off C:DS 1 on the Xbox it might provide the extra difficulty I'm after...

Also there is a way to have mini last-man-standing deathmatches: Complete the level (wipe every enemy off it but don't do all the objectives). Space everyone over the level then save.

Now everytime you load up this save you can have a mini-deathmatch over the level!
Wed 01/10/03 at 21:10
Regular
"8==="
Wilson wrote:
>
> Nope i didnt get any email, i have been ill all week so just checking
> again now but i dont think i got one off you.

Damn. What's your addy again?
Wed 01/10/03 at 20:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It's not actually fighting against each other though, is it?

It's more like a competition to see who can get more kills on each level, and with which characters. Well, this is what I've heard it's like anyway.

I'm still patiently waiting for the Gamecube version. Patiently = tearing my hair out wanting it.
Wed 01/10/03 at 18:47
Regular
Head to head mode is where instead of you and your friend fighting on the same time (2 people each) you fight against each other instead.

Nope i didnt get any email, i have been ill all week so just checking again now but i dont think i got one off you.
Tue 30/09/03 at 23:52
Regular
"8==="
Nope.

*Thinks*

Nope.

I will try to tomorrow though.

What's head to head mode?

Oh and Wilson I sent you an email about a week ago, did you get it?
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:19
Regular
I heard from PSM2 that you could press a button which would put your four guys into a 360º covering fire position, i cant do this in my game, what about you?
Tue 30/09/03 at 17:59
Regular
"8==="
I've heard the PS2 version has a 'head to head mode'. Can someone explain to me what this actually is?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.