GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict Desert Storm II"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm 2'.
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:40
Regular
Now Desert storm I was a bit of a sleeper hit, so when i get Desert Storm II hopefully this friday i will bore you all to death about how good it is + i won't mind if im the only one to post in here :D.

one thing that is confusing, PSW say it has four people called Mayne, Smith, Mckinley and Calvery which from the uniform is the British guys and then the americans are called Sherman, Sanchez , Cody and Wagner.

But all the other mags have the normal Bradley, Foley, Conners and jones.
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:40
Regular
Now Desert storm I was a bit of a sleeper hit, so when i get Desert Storm II hopefully this friday i will bore you all to death about how good it is + i won't mind if im the only one to post in here :D.

one thing that is confusing, PSW say it has four people called Mayne, Smith, Mckinley and Calvery which from the uniform is the British guys and then the americans are called Sherman, Sanchez , Cody and Wagner.

But all the other mags have the normal Bradley, Foley, Conners and jones.
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:43
Regular
PSW are wrong. Look at the screenshots to see the names.
Thu 04/09/03 at 18:41
Regular
the names in the screenshots say the four weird names like Smith etc, but i have just but CVG and it has the proper names in, also two good things about the game is that you can now roll and peak round corners.
Thu 04/09/03 at 19:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm not sure if I can be bothered with trawling through sandy sandworld again.

Although 4-player co-op was priceless. Until I sold it.
Thu 04/09/03 at 19:48
"period drama"
PSW ARE wrong.
The shots in Play have the proper names.

Mmm .. co-op.
*Drools*
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:25
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> I'm not sure if I can be bothered with trawling through sandy
> sandworld again.

The game is set a further 300Km inside Baghdad so it will be like the last 5/6 levels of the first desert storm, its mainly street fighting.
Thu 04/09/03 at 23:09
Regular
"es argh"
It's still crap

;)
Fri 05/09/03 at 18:14
Regular
indeed. 8/10 average score is good :D

Played freedom fighters today and wasn't impressed.
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:06
Regular
Official release date now is the 19th with is a week on saturday, first level is like "black hawk down", you have to rescue some guys and defend the helicopter after a Black hawk helicopter crashes between some buildings.
Mon 08/09/03 at 17:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
To clear up the name thing mentioned in KR's original post.

The different names used are from the US version of the game. We get Bradley, Connors, Foley and Jones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.