GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last retro game you bought."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/09/03 at 12:06
"I love yo... lamp."
I just bought Sonic the Hedgehog on the Master System yesterday.

Now planning on getting the gaps in my older consoles plugged. Few good games to get. Along with an Atari Jaguar and a 3DO I think.

Anyone else bought anything retro or classic recently?
Mon 14/02/05 at 09:38
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> I bought Wipeout 2097 for the Mac not so long ago.

I used to love that game. Preferred it to the first one, too.
Mon 14/02/05 at 09:36
Regular
"I'm Great."
Saturday I got Mario 64, Mortal Kombat 4 (PS), Syphon Filter (PS), Spider-Man (Mega Drive) and Flashback (Mega Drive). I shall be on the look out more games today. I hope I can get another few good deals.

My copies of Wipeout 2097 and Mortal Kombat Trillogy don't want to work on my PS2 so I'm getting my PS back and seeing if that will do the trick.
Sun 06/02/05 at 16:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I bought Wipeout 2097 for the Mac not so long ago.
Tue 01/02/05 at 18:30
Regular
"8==="
FF's 7 & 8 and a PSone.
Tue 01/02/05 at 00:39
Regular
I've recently purchased James Pond 2: Robocod...

What a pure classic. Such simple platforming fun. Pretty tough mind. I do recommend it.
Sat 22/01/05 at 22:16
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> Quack shot starrinDonald duck,

If this is what im thinking of then you have yourself one great game. Tell if its the one where you turn into a donald duck ninja.
Wed 29/12/04 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
If the Zelda collection disc counts as a retro, then it's the last retro game I have bought. I finished The Legend Of Zelda, and I am currently in the middle of Zelda 2: The adventures Of Link. This disc is my first Zelda experience..
Wed 22/12/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Catch it!"
Sumo wrestling such a good game I bought it on the NES I still play it some times because its quite good.
Tue 21/12/04 at 23:36
Regular
"I'm Great."
Got a few Mega drive games yesterday for quite a good price. Prince of persia for £4.99.

The rest of these came to a total of £5.

Micro machines 96 turbo tournament,
Micro machines 2 turbo tournament,
fifa 95,
Quack shot starrinDonald duck,
Castle of illusion starring micky mouse,
Mortal Kombat,
Ea sports double header - Hocky and John madden football.
Tue 14/12/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Bubble Bobble / Rainbow Islands for the PC

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.