GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just Played a Gamecube!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/09/01 at 13:40
Regular
YEY, I played Luigis mansion and Wave race. I cant really comment on the games, apart from the fact that they were both good fun. But The Controller is Brilliant, It feels like it is part of your hand, it is sooooooo comfortable. The two analog buttons are great and they have the click at the end. Also the two analog sticks are rubber , so they are really comfortable and will never give you sore thumbs.
The console itself is tiny and is looks nice and cube shaped and perfectly shaped.
I WANT ONE
I seriously suggest that you Pre-Order one from Special Reserve.
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:51
Ok. They cost £60 from maplin. People have told me that you can get them cheaper from import gaming shops. Somebody told me they are £25 from http://www.videogamecentre.co.uk.
they arnt on the site but you could give them a ring.
Also the picture quality is reported to be not great using this converter because it outputs 50mhz only.
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:44
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
EvilBoris wrote:
> I repeat ther eis no way of gettting apicture in clour , unless you have a fancy
> widescreen tv that supports NSTC input or you buy an NSTC-PAl converter. The GC
> does not output PAL60 or RGB.

Do you know how much a converter thingy costs? Because that would be quite helpful if you wanted to import an American Gamecube wouldn't it? ;-)

Shocky.
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:37
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Oh rite. Good good.
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:34
ah, i see , IM into my Dvd players and stuff , so I know all of that. I think alot people that have imported are not aware of that. 2 shops where i live had a GC and they both are in Black and white.
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:31
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
No, that was quite an interesting post you did, just below mine.
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:29
16, why? all those typos?
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:28
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
How old are you EB?
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:26
I repeat ther eis no way of gettting apicture in clour , unless you have a fancy widescreen tv that supports NSTC input or you buy an NSTC-PAl converter. The GC does not output PAL60 or RGB.
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:22
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
EvilBoris wrote:
> YEY, I played Luigis mansion and Wave race. I cant really comment on the games,

I don't get it, you played the games but you can't comment on them? what? £20 pre-order? would I get one on the release date?
Sun 23/09/01 at 00:04

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.