GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just Played a Gamecube!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/09/01 at 13:40
Regular
YEY, I played Luigis mansion and Wave race. I cant really comment on the games, apart from the fact that they were both good fun. But The Controller is Brilliant, It feels like it is part of your hand, it is sooooooo comfortable. The two analog buttons are great and they have the click at the end. Also the two analog sticks are rubber , so they are really comfortable and will never give you sore thumbs.
The console itself is tiny and is looks nice and cube shaped and perfectly shaped.
I WANT ONE
I seriously suggest that you Pre-Order one from Special Reserve.
Mon 24/09/01 at 21:25
remember there is one good money gearating event happening between now and teh realease, CHRISTMAS. You could ask for some extra money, Or even ask for the gamecube.
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:30
Regular
Yeah, me too Jet. I want to get on quite soon after its released as i don't want to get left behind.

VKTR
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i hope you get enough money mate.
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:21
Regular
Jetster wrote:
> Well im getting mine as a late Birtday present so why dont you?

My birthday is next month. Mind you I could save most of my birthday money and Christmas money....that way I will have plenty.

VKTR
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:18
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well im getting mine as a late Birtday present so why dont you?
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:17
Regular
Yeah I know Joe, but when it comes out i think I may not have enough money to pay for it. I mean the £20 pounds goes against the price doesn't it? In theory making it £20 cheaper when you actually come to get it. BUt I don't know if i will be able to get enough money by then. At the moment i am getting about £11 a week, so that means it will take me about 20 weeks to get enough money. Or 5 months. IN other words I need to start saving NOW to get enough money.

VKTR
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:13
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer it costs £20 to preorder one well worth it!
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:12
Regular
Vektor wrote:
> I am seriously considering pre ordering a GC now. Especially since I have
> claimed Super Smash Bros Melee as my prize for GAD. Is it £20 from SR???
> Because if it is I had better renew my subscription :D Thenonly worry I have is
> it will come out and i won't have enough money to actually pay for it.

VKTR

have you seen mario sunshine
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:04
Regular
I am seriously considering pre ordering a GC now. Especially since I have claimed Super Smash Bros Melee as my prize for GAD. Is it £20 from SR??? Because if it is I had better renew my subscription :D Thenonly worry I have is it will come out and i won't have enough money to actually pay for it.

VKTR
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> if you want you can get the gamecube tommorow morning from that shop, whats it?
> Another World thats it. its found in leicester at town. its £550 i think
> with 2 games.

you live in leicester?
so do i
i prefer to get my games from EB

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.