GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Amiga Classics"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/09/03 at 23:06
Regular
Some that have been running through my head and I had to jot them down before I forget.

Weird Dreams. Heh, this game actually used to scare the hell out of me. you play an accident victim who is on the operating table fading in and out of consciousness. You begin to dream, some horrible twisted dreams including little girls with huge knives, killer bees, statues with ostriches legs, footballs with huge teeth and other twisted and scary crap. You have to make your way through these nightmares without getting eaten or stabbed to death. if you die in the dream, you get to witness yourself wake up briefly, before your heart stops. nice.

Badlands. Great multiplayer 2D car racing action a la super off road. set in an apocalyptic future. good stuff

Cabal. A bit like operation wolf only 3rd person, you blast people, tanks, helicopters, armoured cars and all sorts. what was different was when you cleared a level, you ran up the screen with your arms in the air like a little sissy girl, with appropriate music. laughed my ass off at that one.

Any strange titles you can remember ?
Mon 08/11/04 at 11:21
Regular
"i"
Syndicate and Rick Dangerous 2 were great.
Thu 14/10/04 at 02:24
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Grandprix wrote:
> I don't really support a team. I'm just enjoying the games and trying
> to take in as much as I can. I only started watching baseball at the
> World Series last year so it's almost a year.

Yeah, same. Just found a sport i enjoy when i was up too late and really was fixed to it.

> I know it's going to be tricky to find but I don't want to try abroad
> unless it's the last thing left to try.

I'll make sure i look twice as hard then :^D
Thu 14/10/04 at 02:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't really support a team. I'm just enjoying the games and trying to take in as much as I can. I only started watching baseball at the World Series last year so it's almost a year.

I know it's going to be tricky to find but I don't want to try abroad unless it's the last thing left to try.
Thu 14/10/04 at 02:12
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Grandprix wrote:
> I'd prefer something in this country.

Going to be like finding a needle in a haystack then.

> I'm watching live baseball so I usually stay on the net at the same
> time.

Yeah, that channel 5? If so thats what i'm watching aswell. I usually stay up for that and the NBA. Which team you supporting?
Thu 14/10/04 at 02:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'd prefer something in this country.

I'm watching live baseball so I usually stay on the net at the same time.
Thu 14/10/04 at 02:08
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
[URL]http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/194547.asp?site=Froogle[/URL]
Thu 14/10/04 at 02:06
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Grandprix wrote:
> Well, I've had a look on eBay but there wasn't anything when I
> checked. It's pretty tricky to find original Amiga games nowadays
> that actually work.

Yeah i know what you mean. So what brings you here at such a time?
Thu 14/10/04 at 02:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, I've had a look on eBay but there wasn't anything when I checked. It's pretty tricky to find original Amiga games nowadays that actually work.
Thu 14/10/04 at 02:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I'll have a look for Indy Heat i'm definetly sure i have it someplace. Then i could send it to you.

I'll have a look for Base Jumpers but not sure, tried the web yet?
Thu 14/10/04 at 01:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, I'm always looking for Amiga games. Indy Heat and Base Jumpers especially.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.