GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*carefully steps in*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 22:05
Regular
err hey all I have decided to buy and xbox....not that anyone would actually care heh.

anyway I was curious if it can play foreign games....U.S. basically

OR do the games come out basically the same all around?

also if I got free serve broadband would live work ok?

sooo yea that's it basically, HEH. :-D
Tue 16/09/03 at 20:38
Regular
This is just a matter of opinion, though.

I happen to think TimeSplitters 2, Soul Calibur 2 and Metroid Prime are all great.
Tue 16/09/03 at 17:14
Regular
Heh.

Ali and WS agreeing on something? Good god *slaps face*

And SC2 = Rubbish.
Tue 16/09/03 at 16:09
Regular
I prefer Mr. Knowswhatthehellheistalkingaboutwhenitcametogames.

People call me 'Right' for short.
Tue 16/09/03 at 01:46
Regular
He's just a humerous guy who... perhaps... is a tad confused...

*May not be true*
Tue 16/09/03 at 01:09
Regular
Indeed, he is Mr. Negative all the way but I just laugh now. Some arguments in the past have been looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggg and one in particular was about Shenmue in the Dreamcast forum which was just a topic full of massive replies from just the two of us. His negativity leads me to believe he is trying to lead a split personality online becuase he is knocked back so many times elsewhere with his positive attitude... Either that or I should thank god that I didn't think of taking phycology for A-Level :)
Tue 16/09/03 at 01:02
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Heh heh!
>
> Not sure because I don't argue with him anymore.

He just randomly insults people for pointless reasons... It's great...

Naturally a few disheartened SR users could topple him with a combined effort (he panics when backed into a wall) but if no one took him seriously it is very funny.
Tue 16/09/03 at 00:51
Regular
Heh heh!

Not sure because I don't argue with him anymore.
Tue 16/09/03 at 00:41
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Hopefully that wasn't aimed at me...

Nah WS... he can take the insults... he's sorta like the Simon Cowell of the SR forums don't you think...

I thought I might give it a go!
Tue 16/09/03 at 00:00
Regular
Hopefully that wasn't aimed at me...
Tue 16/09/03 at 00:00
Regular
I've heard Timesplitters 2 mentioned loads of time as being overrated... does that mean you're blind and dumb or just reitterating a point made previously like me...

you tramped uped opinonistic self-confident idiot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.