GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True Crime"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'True Crime: Streets Of LA'.
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:50
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
True Crime:Streets of LA is looking up to be a great game, you get to be a cop and either kill or arrest people and you can never lose a mission, how cool is that, however, everything you do, affects your end of the game, there is a good ending, a bad ending and a great ending (so i'm told). Anyway, it is set in LA (Los Angeles) and is 240 square miles, it takes 30 real minutes (not gametime, real time) just to drive from one end of LA to the other, even driving like a nutter. There is the usual stuff you would find, a highway, main st., hollywood, beverly hills etc. To be honest, i have never been this excited about a new game a this one. Some people say this will be better than GTA, some say it won't, my opinion is having seen the reviews and screenshots of true crime, true crime looks better in my opinion anyway.
Sun 28/09/03 at 12:03
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
I played the demo, it wasn't as good as i thought, but it was still great, this will be definately on my christmas list.
Sat 20/09/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
My mate said the True Crime demo he got was pish as well. So is that decided then? Do we all stroke off True Crime from our "to buy" lists?

I'll still try to remain open minded though. I've played demos before which gave a real bad impression of a game, even though the final thing turned out to be quite good.

I bet it'll still sell bucketloads this christmas.
Sat 20/09/03 at 22:50
Regular
Were you playing with your eyes closed? Its the biggest pile of toss that I have played this year.
Sat 20/09/03 at 22:44
Regular
"2 game or not 2 gam"
i dont know what people r talkin about, there talkin crap. i played the demo, i found nothin wrong with it. oh and Merry Christmas. HO HO HO HO
Thu 11/09/03 at 17:49
Regular
"accidental superher"
played the demo on the ps2...and was seriously disappointed...expect a big flop!
Thu 11/09/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
Terrible game - A real disappointment!
Thu 11/09/03 at 16:14
Regular
Crap.
Thu 11/09/03 at 11:33
Regular
True Crime looks to be utter guff.
Thu 11/09/03 at 10:31
Regular
Metroid Prime is overrated to those who don't like it (aka me)...

True Crime looks promising.. probably be naff.
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:57
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I'm only winding him up. But, yes, over-rated in the sense that, it's only 'good', rather then this great atmospheric game. Maybe I'm missing something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.