GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conflict Desert Storm II"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm 2'.
Thu 11/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
Whilst looking at all the mags on sale in ASDA yesterday I noticed that there was a free playable demo of Desert Storm II.

Im getting the PS2 version on the 19th but I was wondering what you lot thought of the demo seeing as the versions will be similar.
Thu 11/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He was talking about Conflict 2, I think.
Thu 11/09/03 at 21:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yup. CDS was great in 4 player. Single player was okay, but the screams of 'TAANNNNNNKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!' 'FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!' and 'DIE MUDO-FOOKER!' were waaay better.
Thu 11/09/03 at 22:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Four player in CDS was amazing.

I played through it mostly on two player, which was great in itself, but four player really was the mutt's nuts.
Thu 11/09/03 at 22:32
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> I like most FPS games. I had to get rid off AUF though.

I like them as well. In fact I even enjoyed Agent Under Fire and thats why I was anticipating it. However its a terrible game with little to 0 enjoyment in single player.
Fri 12/09/03 at 21:50
Regular
Cheers for all the info guys, i have pre ordered the PS2 version (the draw distance has been inhanced now).
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:23
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Change of plan. It's Die Hard Vendetta now since I just found out it
> has bots!!
>
> Sweet.

Well change the plan back quick, it'll be CDS-2 once you find Die Hard: Vendetta is just about as much fun as getting torn apart by a hungry Wookie.
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:31
Regular
"Touched!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Change of plan. It's Die Hard Vendetta now since I just found out it
> has bots!!
>
> Sweet.
>
> Well change the plan back quick, it'll be CDS-2 once you find Die
> Hard: Vendetta is just about as much fun as getting torn apart by a
> hungry Wookie.

LOL! The wookie's voice always cracks me up..especially in KOTOR
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:48
Regular
Yeah. How they can call it a language, I will never know...
Sun 14/09/03 at 00:01
Regular
Well he doesn't have long to decide what game he wants because CDS2 comes out in 5 days.
Sun 14/09/03 at 02:09
Regular
"8==="
I have had Die Hard Vendetta ordered since Thursday.

The multiplayer looks sweet and the fact that it has a few bots thrown in just improves the game even further. Sfone has it and he says it is good although he did recommend I get CDS 2.

CDS 2 can wait as I have yet to totally get through the first with my friends, deathmatch games are always the priority with me. ;)

Sfone compared the multiplayer to Goldeneye.

Goldeneye with bots? Yes please, I'll take 2. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.