GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Knights of Old Republic today!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Thu 11/09/03 at 21:00
Regular
Fooking awesome!

Its an equal to Halo in every way from what I have played so far and up to press its playing better than Skies of Arcadia. I don't really know where to start...

Anyone who has any queries just ask them one at a time and I will try to answer them. Played about 1 hour so far so I have got a pretty decent grasp of it.

Fire away people :)
Thu 11/09/03 at 23:08
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
May order it this weekend. Don't know whether to get the PC version though as it will be cheaper if you know what I mean.

It does seem more of a console game though so I think I may get it for the Xbox so its a bit easier to play.
Thu 11/09/03 at 23:10
Regular
Definitley a console game. It was designed for a controller and all the attack layouts work perfectly with the Xbox controller. Can't see it being the same on PC especially with full LIVE support planned for the Xbox version.
Thu 11/09/03 at 23:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:

>
> Disappointing news on Operation Flashpoint. Apparently not out till
> late December which basically means it won't be released this year.

After/Just before Christmas?

What a stupid time to release such a good game.....
Thu 11/09/03 at 23:14
Regular
I hate you. No.. I REALLY hate you. I hate you with a burning passion.

ARGHH!! I WANT IT!!
Thu 11/09/03 at 23:16
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> What a stupid time to release such a good game.....

Indeed. It has been delyaed for 2 bloody years now though!

Oh and Mav you won't have to wait much longer :)
Thu 11/09/03 at 23:18
Regular
"Touched!"
Damn it! I'm a big SW fan and i want this!..you deserve to be struck down! it had better arrive tomorrow! Got Raw brand new for £10 yesturday, not a bad game actually!
Thu 11/09/03 at 23:20
Regular
RAW is decent for that price. I got mine for about £5 new. RAW 2 though will rock muchos, only a couple more weeks for that as well now :)

As for KOTOR...

Bwahaah!
Thu 11/09/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Touched!"
You are Evilllll!
Fri 12/09/03 at 03:30
"I love yo... lamp."
I'd like to point out at this moment that I played this game in the States last month, hence the novelty has worn off. It is NOT better than Halo. It is NOT the best game since Halo, that being PGR. It is also not the best RPG ever. I never finished all of it, so maybe it does end up being better than Skies of Arcadia in the end, but up to what I had played it wasn't.

That's brutal honesty from someone who has played it for many many hours. However it is definitely worth getting as it is still a triple A title.
Fri 12/09/03 at 08:56
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Also tried out the wireless Xbox controller which is modeled on the S
> Controller and its excellent. Very responsive, strong rumble feature
> and very light to handle. Much lighter than the Wavebird.

A rumble feature on a wireless joypad will kill the batteries.

On another note, I CAN'T WAIT TO BE EVIL!

(In KOTOR, that is)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.