GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got Knights of Old Republic today!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Thu 11/09/03 at 21:00
Regular
Fooking awesome!

Its an equal to Halo in every way from what I have played so far and up to press its playing better than Skies of Arcadia. I don't really know where to start...

Anyone who has any queries just ask them one at a time and I will try to answer them. Played about 1 hour so far so I have got a pretty decent grasp of it.

Fire away people :)
Sat 20/09/03 at 20:56
Regular
"BOSE"
i got it today too :-D x50

played it at about 2pm...got up to the sewers about 8:30pm... :-| hmmf!?

the game rules. and it's gonna rule even more when i get to cut into enemies with light sabers mwhahahaha! <--- don't worry i'm on the light side
Sat 20/09/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I got KOTOR today and from what I've played so far it looks very nice indeed. Granted I didn't play it too much, I got to the 'UnderCity' stage with those mutant things. But I was playing it at my friends house and was just kind of rushing through it, so I'll start it again and go through it at my own pace. It does look brilliant, considering the size of the game, I was quite surprised with the amount of detail on the characters and surrounding areas. I'm looking forward to starting it properly.

On an unrelated note, am I right in saying that Freestyle Metal X was only released yesterday? Picked that up today for £19.99 brand new.
Sat 20/09/03 at 13:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Got pretty far into the game now. Got all the characters now and I'm coming along nicely as far as my Jedi powers go. ;-)

Got myself a green double lightsaber and I look the sodding nuts when I put it through a locked door. ;-p
Landed on Manaan and I'm probably something like halfway through it. Went through the big court case thing, which has to be said has a lot of thought behind it. ;-)
I like using my powers to persuade people to do what the hell I like. ;-)
Bastilla has moaned at me a few times for it though - meh. I've had a few dark points along the way, but overall I'm a good Jedi - I just can't seem to bring myself to hack everyones guts out - always fun to intimidate the droid shop owners though for better deals. ;-p
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Finaly getting it on friday! Can hardly wait
Mon 15/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
Played it more last night and have settled into this mutha of all Star Wars games. By far my favourite game of the year so far and definitley something I will be playing quite a lot over the next few days :)
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:55
Regular
Only got in from work 1 hour and a bit a go so I haven't had chance to play it much today. Starting tomorrow at 11am as I switched my shift around so tomorrow afternoon is pretty much dead set :)
Sat 13/09/03 at 23:44
Regular
A great game here; the fighting is flawless and the freedom superb.

I think it would be fair to keep any spoilers or major discussion in Borat's thread, mind, as this is an RPG with a rather epic storyline.
Sat 13/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Ooo, is Zelda an RPG?

Repeat after me:

ad-ven-ture
Sat 13/09/03 at 22:48
Regular
"accidental superher"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Thanks, beanz, appreciate the help.
>

i got stuck there too briefly...but that was cos i didn't bother readingi that data pad...and thought i would be hardcore and take on the beast...only to beaten silly by that rancor.

> There have only been a few RPGs I've ever liked. Fallout 1 + 2,
> Ultima 7 and... um... I'm probably forgetting one (I dislike the
> Zelda games, perhaps the most famous RPG)

i love most rpgs...BIG final fantasy fan (got every single on the ps1/2 apart from FF3 which is being released in europe in the near future), most squaresoft rpgs -xenogears, chrono cross, parasite eve 1 (pe2 s*cked), final fantasy tactics, chrono trigger. play loads of bioware released rpgs -baldurs gate 2, icewind dale 1 and 2, planescape torment, neverwinter nights. i LOVE MY RPGS!
but then i like most genres apart from flying games
Sat 13/09/03 at 22:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ooo, is Zelda an RPG?

Lets not go down that road again.......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.