GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Christmas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/09/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
What's with this latest rumour ay?

Zelda Majoras Mask
SNES Zelda
Some NES Zeldas

All getting given away free for GameCube when you buy a GameCube this XMas???

true or not, sure sounds interesting!

:)
Sat 13/09/03 at 22:15
Regular
"Remember me?"
No bloody way, bowlio deg!
Sat 13/09/03 at 22:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Do stupid comments warrant sensible answers?
Sat 13/09/03 at 22:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
LMFAO!!!!!!
Sat 13/09/03 at 22:12
Regular
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> Do shops even sell Gamecubes anymore?

No, they just stand there and look at them.
Sat 13/09/03 at 22:01
"For the horde!!!!"
Do shops even sell Gamecubes anymore?
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:41
Regular
In simple terms.

Hey, you already have a cube, spend 40 quid and you can get this bonus pack.

Hey, you don't have a cube? Buy one and get this game, usually sold for £40, absolutely free.

That's better marketting.

If people just think, hmm, theydon't sell it usually, they'll just think of it as the demo disks you get with Playstations, then, they won't oplay it, as they think it'll suck donkey balls.
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I trust you'll retain some dignity and not answer that one.

Muppet!

Do you understand english? Let me emphasise some important words used in my post, and hopefully you might just understand it this time and try not to be so cocky in future!

"erm... what I was getting at was, fine give it away """FREE""" (i.e. to people who buy a GameCube!!!), but you should """ALSO""" be able to buy it on its own so people with GameCubes already can buy it!"

Understand now!?!

sheessshhh!

:P
Sat 13/09/03 at 18:25
Regular
The disk can be sold for people who already have GameCube's and given away free to those who buy them. That way it's an incentive to buy it as you get something for free that would normally cost £40, they save £40.
Sat 13/09/03 at 18:02
Regular
No.

Nintendo don't care about the people who already own one, because they already own one.

Now if you want people who don't own one to get one, what's the better way?

A: Say 'Hey, buy our console and then you can buy this brilliant game for another £35'

Or

B: Say 'Hey, buy our console and we'll give you this brilliant game for free!'

I trust you'll retain some dignity and not answer that one.
Sat 13/09/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
erm... what I was getting at was, fine give it away free, but you should also be able to buy it on its own so people with GameCubes already can buy it!

What, you think Nintendo should make every GameCube owning person 'have' to fork out anothre £80 to buy 'another' GameCube just for this game???

IDIOT!

:P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.