GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Atomic_Koala - User Banned! 124 5492"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/09/01 at 22:28
Regular
FINALLY WORKED OUT HE/SHE COPIED ALL THE REVIEWS THAT WON HIM/HER SO MANY GAMES?

Well done to you :)

Next time LISTEN.
Thu 20/09/01 at 17:18
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Cheats are fine to add from other sources as games companies put them in there for people to find and promote. A cheat is not a matter of opinion or creativity, it is just a series of keypresses which is in the public domain.

We consider that sharing cheats (from whatever source) with others is totally different from using written opinions from other sources and passing them off as your own.
Thu 20/09/01 at 16:02
"I hate that!!!"
Logan wrote:
> I totally agree... but what about CHEATS?

How many people actually find the
> cheats themselves (bar the guy who played worms lower down!). Is this cheating
> too?

It's not as unfair as copying a reveiw though is it?
Thu 20/09/01 at 15:55
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
if you right the cheats in your own words, its ok, i think.

how many did you copy and win with
Thu 20/09/01 at 01:06
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Beware the Toads wrote:
> sideshow buzz wrote:
> I was thinking the same thing
how many people enter
> the cheats onto the
> website directly from games magazines every month?
I
> entered a decent goldeneye
> glitch/cheat last month ( which I have never
> seen in any magazine or the
> internet) and it was never put onto the cheat
> pages ( possibly you had to try it
> a few time to get it to work or maybe I
> just have a dodgy cart)

What did it do?

BTW, I agree with the rest of this
> topic, whatever it says :-)

ok then:

on the cradle level complete the first objective before 006 gets there. this can be done by activating the turbo mode cheat or possibly the slow animation cheat.
( usually I play with the turbo mode and dk mode)
if this is done 006 becomes almost invincible and can take many times more damage than before
( my record is about 2000 hits and 1000 head shots)
it is advisable not to use the one hit kill weapons as sometimes they work.
good weapons are double zmg or shotguns ( but is all down to personal preference- I use the zmg's.

I think that that just about covers it.
please reply if it works: the goldeneye game forum or related forum, because my cheat/glitch was not accepted on the cheat site, maybe it might one day get in there under my name ( well sideshow buzz anyway).
Wed 19/09/01 at 21:58
sideshow buzz wrote:
> I was thinking the same thing
how many people enter the cheats onto the
> website directly from games magazines every month?
I entered a decent goldeneye
> glitch/cheat last month ( which I have never seen in any magazine or the
> internet) and it was never put onto the cheat pages ( possibly you had to try it
> a few time to get it to work or maybe I just have a dodgy cart)

What did it do?

BTW, I agree with the rest of this topic, whatever it says :-)
Wed 19/09/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I was thinking the same thing
how many people enter the cheats onto the website directly from games magazines every month?
I entered a decent goldeneye glitch/cheat last month ( which I have never seen in any magazine or the internet) and it was never put onto the cheat pages ( possibly you had to try it a few time to get it to work or maybe I just have a dodgy cart)
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:07
I totally agree... but what about CHEATS?

How many people actually find the cheats themselves (bar the guy who played worms lower down!). Is this cheating too?
Wed 19/09/01 at 20:01
Stef_avfc wrote:
> Well, I'm sorry. If you didn't know, this is AK. I'm sorry for what I did, I
> just overlooked how good these forums actually were and did what I did. I'm not
> proud and very ashamed. There is not much else to say.

I didn't think you won any of those times.
Wed 19/09/01 at 18:08
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Well, I'm sorry. If you didn't know, this is AK. I'm sorry for what I did, I just overlooked how good these forums actually were and did what I did. I'm not proud and very ashamed. There is not much else to say.
Wed 19/09/01 at 15:21
"I hate that!!!"
the only thing tony could do is put a report reveiw link so people who think the reveiwers are cheating eg copying and pasting expert reveiws then at least then tony might be able to do something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.