GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess what I thought when I played Halo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 22:52
"Worf son of mogue"
this game sucks
Fri 26/09/03 at 12:11
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I don't like Halo. Does that make a [Insert console] fanboy, or just an FPS hater?
Fri 26/09/03 at 12:06
Regular
Halo is majorly overrated, but saying it sucks is just plain retarded.
Fri 26/09/03 at 11:40
Regular
"8==="
I have an N64, a Cube and a GBA. But Xbox really is the new N64 as far as FPS games go.

Quite frankly I'm getting tired of hearing Ninty's bang on about Metroid Prime and Time Splitters 2 like they're the best things since sliced bread.

Xbox owns FPS. Get over it.
Fri 26/09/03 at 11:26
Regular
Dringo is just stuck in a sad world where anything that isn't Nintendo is crap or he doesn't like it.
Fri 26/09/03 at 11:15
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:
> That is funny enought the same thought I thought when I played
> Halo...

The you're an idiot. An your increasingly obvious fanboy-persona is becoming an irritant.
Fri 26/09/03 at 11:10
Regular
Ninty fanboy like a couple of others aroudn here. Probably a regular.
Fri 26/09/03 at 10:13
Regular
"8==="
Actually I think that what you thought was: Wow! This games great but if I say it sucks on an internet forum I can try and get my jollies by winding people up.

NEWSFLASH: you failed.
Fri 26/09/03 at 00:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Guess what I thought when I read this post ?

"Poor sod, dragged kicking and screaming into this world against his will - and then given a name like that just to add insult to injury."
Thu 25/09/03 at 23:55
Regular
That is funny enought the same thought I thought when I played Halo...

If this is really X-boxes best game then all these other games don't exist.
Thu 25/09/03 at 23:00
Regular
Guess what I thought when I read this topic?

Oh no, another slack jawed goober to add to the now long list of slack jawed goobers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.