GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess what I thought when I played Halo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Thu 25/09/03 at 22:52
"Worf son of mogue"
this game sucks
Thu 02/10/03 at 18:28
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Shut it you spamboy ;)
>
> Ooh subtle variation.

Mmmmmm.....spam
Wed 01/10/03 at 14:15
Regular
"8==="
Shut it you spamboy ;)

Ooh subtle variation.
Wed 01/10/03 at 10:45
Well it is a bit old now, was pretty good about a year ago.
Tue 30/09/03 at 23:19
Regular
"8==="
Shut it you fanboy. ;)

*Checks*

Yep it's still funny.
Tue 30/09/03 at 23:12
Regular
Josh-Kirby wrote:
> HALO 2 OMG what a good game. Never to be released on PC my ass! god
> damn...microsoft always lie
>
> ----------------------
>
> Need Fake ID? http://www.PhakeID.co.uk

Ass:
(n.) A quadruped of the genus Equus (E. asinus), smaller than the horse, and having a peculiarly harsh bray and long ears. The tame or domestic ass is patient, slow, and sure-footed, and has become the type of obstinacy and stupidity. There are several species of wild a*ses (can't believe SR bleeped that) which are swift-footed.
(n.) A dull, heavy, stupid fellow; a dolt.

So which one of those do you have?
Tue 30/09/03 at 23:10
Regular
"8==="
Shut it you fanboy. ;)
Tue 30/09/03 at 21:56
Regular
That's fine.

I'm hardly going to start mouthing off saying 'oh, isn't it sad how gamezfreak finds anything non-xbox rubbish?', now am I?

You're entitled to think that way, as is Dringo the way he feels. Fanboy is a term that gets thrown around a little too loosely these days.
Mon 29/09/03 at 19:05
Regular
To be honest I can't be bothered with any of this fanboyism bollards. I find Nintendo titles tedious but thats a matter of personal opinion.
Mon 29/09/03 at 18:29
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> If its not Nintendo then Dringo isn't interested. Very sad...

Perhaps he just has a preference for Nintendo games in general? That isn't sad, nor bias; it's opinion.
Sun 28/09/03 at 19:31
Regular
That was meant to be start not "startb"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.