GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum longest thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
yep i know its been done in FOG but if they have one why cant we
in here you can write about anything
the so-called phantom-matches-reporter
tony
wwf(obviously)
just anything
i konw we have general topics and rumours and stuff but this is just a place to come a nd do anything(enjoy)
if you dont like it dont use it
Page:
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Mon 14/11/05 at 10:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> Speaking of which i've been doing my best to improve Yankee-Commie
> relations by partaking in a game of basketball with some of the local
> students of a nearby school, where in my best efforts to make them
> like me i proceeded to showboat and trashtalk them like i would back
> home even managing to do the old bouncing the ball off the defenders
> head trick i've always wanted to do. It resulted in much laughter and
> that particular kid trying his best to defend me for the rest of the
> game.

Love that trick but not when it's done to me!
Mon 14/11/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Speaking of which i've been doing my best to improve Yankee-Commie relations by partaking in a game of basketball with some of the local students of a nearby school, where in my best efforts to make them like me i proceeded to showboat and trashtalk them like i would back home even managing to do the old bouncing the ball off the defenders head trick i've always wanted to do. It resulted in much laughter and that particular kid trying his best to defend me for the rest of the game.

Quite surprised how fit i was considering i haven't done any exercise in about 6 months or played basketball for that long.
Mon 14/11/05 at 09:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
True when i was at school most of the disruption was caused by the smallest kids in the class, probably to try and show how "big" they were.
Mon 14/11/05 at 09:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Definitely get in school as well, always the smallest kid is the one with the shortest temper and most violent as he tries desperately to prove he's as much as a man as the taller guys. Ah how i love being 6'5 and also how i loved swatting those kids shots away during basketball as they singled me out as someone to charge at for lay up's. Not particularly smart
Mon 14/11/05 at 09:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hedfix wrote:

> Also the lightest guy (and the weakest looking and geekiest) of all
> the competitors is the most vicious one of the lot - total surprise.

You tend to find that in most sports. When I did judo the smallest and lightest opponents were always the trickiest ones.
Mon 14/11/05 at 04:02
Regular
"8==="
I have aquired The Ultimate Fighter 2.

It's great, I hate Matt Hughes though he's a complete tool. Which makes it even better to see his best man completely destroyed by a fighter Hughes can't even bring himself to respect.

Awesome stuff.

Also the lightest guy (and the weakest looking and geekiest) of all the competitors is the most vicious one of the lot - total surprise.
Sun 13/11/05 at 22:53
Regular
"www.figanomics.co.u"
:-[ Damn Irv and his 'gr9' terminology.
Sun 13/11/05 at 22:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Oh I see!
Sun 13/11/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Smedlos wrote:
> gr9?

Great +1 ;)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.