GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A break from gaming every how often?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/09/03 at 13:33
Regular
Was it 15 minutes break for every hour or for every day?

Many years ago I could go to my friend's house and we'd play Fifa on his megadrive for hours, we'd just lose track of time completely.
Games that can do that seem to be getting rare these days.
However....

Yesterday at around 1.30, 2pm I was mowing the garden when it started raining. 2 o'clock, maybe 2.30 and I was starting up Skies of Arcadia.

5.30 I decided to stop.

'No problem there' you say?

It was 5.30 AM! ¦^|

Yep, with around 10 or 15 minutes for lunch, no dinner and two toilet breaks, 15 hours of my life slipped by.
The scariest thing was it felt like it could have just been a couple of hours :^S

By the time I went to bed little lights dancing in front of my right eye, drool all down my shirt and I was subconsciously chanting 'lambda burst.. pukow'.
I fell straight to sleep though.
Well, after I collapsed in an epilleptic fit.

One question though: Did anyone else notice the damp-looking mark on fina's robe? Like she's peed herself?

Anyway, I'm off to finish cutting the grass.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Mon 29/09/03 at 13:33
Regular
Was it 15 minutes break for every hour or for every day?

Many years ago I could go to my friend's house and we'd play Fifa on his megadrive for hours, we'd just lose track of time completely.
Games that can do that seem to be getting rare these days.
However....

Yesterday at around 1.30, 2pm I was mowing the garden when it started raining. 2 o'clock, maybe 2.30 and I was starting up Skies of Arcadia.

5.30 I decided to stop.

'No problem there' you say?

It was 5.30 AM! ¦^|

Yep, with around 10 or 15 minutes for lunch, no dinner and two toilet breaks, 15 hours of my life slipped by.
The scariest thing was it felt like it could have just been a couple of hours :^S

By the time I went to bed little lights dancing in front of my right eye, drool all down my shirt and I was subconsciously chanting 'lambda burst.. pukow'.
I fell straight to sleep though.
Well, after I collapsed in an epilleptic fit.

One question though: Did anyone else notice the damp-looking mark on fina's robe? Like she's peed herself?

Anyway, I'm off to finish cutting the grass.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.