GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beware!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:01
Regular
The Dogfather will appear momentarily to hand down a decree. Please be patient.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:40
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Oh yes I can!
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:37
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
thats a good idea, + you havn't got a trade :D
darn you Shaneo! you stole my 34th spot on the all time posters! revenge will be mine, you can't post forever!
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:36
Regular
"I am your father"
Your Honour I have proof they were wrote by Pro's but like I said I don't think it's fair to mention names on this site as they are respected regulars and it would ruin their reputation. I will tell you one of the names though and that is that Dogfather fella, has never wrote a review by himself. Hw should be put down or something......
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:36
Regular
Fogmaster, true, but most people on here have good writing skills as they write a lot on here.

If some iz normlly like dis den u no dat somefink mite b rong if dey post a wikid revew.

But I thought you may have put a few lines into a search engine to know 100% for sure that it was taken from somewhere else.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:34
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
If we suspect it's copied, we put the 1st sentence in a search engine and if anything comes up, we check it out.

Oh dear, just told you all of our trade secrets.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:34
Regular
Me thinks someones got a bit too much time on there hands, may I suggest getting a hobby or something

:)
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:33
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
They were talking about this sometime back, if a 14yr old posts a review but it looks like it's written by a 30yr old, you'd notice the difference, the thing is, how do you find out where the review came from? they don't copy and paste the link in underneath it.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:31
Regular
How do you know they're copied?

If they are from another site where customers can place their own reviews, it could be someone has put their own review up on here, and on the other site.

If it's a review done by a proffesional journalist, then fair enough.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:24
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Thank you for your kind words.
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:23
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
nice one Pro Evo, well Shaneo, Sr have had a weekend break, they're alwoed days of rest from work, so it's understandable that some reviews would go unoticed.
Anyway, I will sleep easier now you are watching over the forums. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.