GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beware!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:01
Regular
The Dogfather will appear momentarily to hand down a decree. Please be patient.
Mon 17/09/01 at 08:37
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Bah! your all a bunch of hypecrits! and your the only people looking for cheaters! I can't believe it.

*Fog shakes his head in disbelief
Mon 17/09/01 at 07:08
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Seifer wrote:
> And as for you Shaneo, you're just as bad, I think I should get 2
> shots of Lethal Injection......

*Seifer ordered a few shots of
> Lethal Injection off the internet and gets something ready*

Me, cheat!? Never!
Mon 17/09/01 at 07:07
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Not for long, buddy!
Sun 16/09/01 at 22:34
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
He he he, i'm 34th again!
Sun 16/09/01 at 22:22
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The Dogfather wrote:
> Anyone need to hire someone for a show for 450 quid? I'm here.

That idea is nowhere near as close as my Doggie video, you'd get more money if you were a very atractive woman though :D thats sick.

hhmm, maybe you could seel your songs, they'd pay you not to release them onto the public.
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:11
The Dogfather wrote:
Me? Cheat? *Starts Crying* I only copied 98% of it. That ain't cheating now, is it? How did you know Seifer? How? I am soo sorry, pleaaseeeeee forgive me. *Starts laughing*. Mo Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA. I am the king of acting, admit it. Anyone need to hire someone for a show for 450 quid? I'm here

*Seifer coughs* Can I get a discount??

I do Drama for GCSE, I can act better than you! :-P
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:09
And as for you Shaneo, you're just as bad, I think I should get 2 shots of Lethal Injection......

*Seifer ordered a few shots of Lethal Injection off the internet and gets something ready*
Sun 16/09/01 at 21:09
Regular
"I am your father"
Me? Cheat? *Starts Crying* I only copied 98% of it. That ain't cheating now, is it? How did you know Seifer? How? I am soo sorry, pleaaseeeeee forgive me. *Starts laughing*. Mo Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA. I am the king of acting, admit it. Anyone need to hire someone for a show for 450 quid? I'm here
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:59
Dogfather, I have found out that you are the worst of all of these copiers, just take a look at your most recent review about Jaws, if that isn't copied I shall dunk another biscuit into my cup of tea and eat it.

I shall put down the Dogfather for good, just as soon as I found out the nearest kennel that can keep him warm and cosy for the next few nights, brb

*A few moments pass*

That's my holiday sorted! Now for the Dogfather......
Sun 16/09/01 at 20:48
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
he he

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.